Help

Naruto was in the middle of cussing out Kiba on Minecraft when he got an unexpected call from someone he had not heard from in a long time. It was the last person he expected to call, especially at 3:00 AM on a Wednesday. He thought he'd never hear from Sasuke again after being abruptly blown off on everything and told to mind his own business. 

He was attempting to reach out despite the lack of context or explanation as to what he could have done. going as far as to show up at the Uchiha Manor in search of some kind of explanation, but he was never given the time of day. His heart raced as he cautiously answered the phone, his mind spinning with various possibilities of what could have led to the call He was shocked to hear Sasuke's voice on the other end; it was screechy and loud as he was crying. 

He asked Sasuke what had happened, but there was a long pause before he spoke, his voice quivering and shaking. "I'm in need of a ride." Sasuke had never asked for help before, and it was strange to hear him in such a vulnerable state. Naruto appeared to be at a loss for words for a moment before responding. "Yeah, where are you going?" "Yeah, where to?" Naruto asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "I made a mistake," "I need the hospital." A chill ran down Naruto's spine as he heard those words, and he knew that this was serious. " Sasuke where are you right now?" Naruto's heart was racing, and he felt helpless as he ran to his truck. 

It was snowing outside, and Naruto had a feeling that if he didn't make it to Sasuke in time, something terrible would happen. "Are you at home?" "I'm on my way." "Hang on and stay on the phone with me." The only sign he was correct about Sasuke's location was a whiney acknowledgement. 

He got there as fast as he could, not even caring if he was speeding. He arrived at the door after hearing screams. Not even bothering to knock open the door, he was greeted by a screaming match between Itachi and Fugaku and Sasuke's mother crying behind Itachi. Not bothering to interrupt the argument, he rushed upstairs to where he knew Sasuke's room was, throwing the door open to see a pained Sasuke holding a cloth to his arm. Sasuke was silently shaking, his eyes wide with terror. 

Trying to hide the fear in his voice, "Sasuke, what happened?" Sasuke stayed silent, not daring to look up at Naruto. Naruto noticed the blood drip down Sasuke's arm from where the cloth was; he had no time to think before he got to Sasuke, scooping him up in his arms before running back to his car and driving to the hospital as fast as he could. 

Naruto tried to remain calm while he drove, but it was impossible; his heart raced faster with each mile as he could see the hospital looming in the near distance Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Naruto pulled into the hospital parking lot and rushed inside with Sasuke in his arms. He spoke quickly to the receptionist, begging for assistance as Sasuke's eyes fluttered closed. Doctors and nurses rushed over, quickly taking Sasuke from Naruto's arms and whisking him away to be treated. 

Naruto paced the waiting room, desperately wanting to know what was happening to Sasuke and hoping for the best. He sat for what seemed like hours, watching the clock slowly tick away the seconds. He was filled with a mix of emotions: fear, anxiety, worry, and a strange feeling of helplessness.

 Finally, the doctor had him fill out some paperwork before he could see Sasuke. Once Naruto had completed the paperwork, he was ushered into a small room with two beds One had Sasuke laid out, and the other had the curtain drawn. There was an IV drip in Sasuke's good arm and a bandage around the other. When Sasuke noticed Naruto, he started crying again, apologizing over and over. 

This left Naruto feeling defeated, as he had already forgiven Sasuke the moment he called. Naruto sat beside Sasuke, holding his hand and gently rubbing his head until Sasuke fell asleep.