Accimus; Jasper Hawthorne

TW on this for neglect, death, fire?? Idk man

❦ accismus

(rhetoric) The feigning of disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

❦ T E A S E R❦

- the sounds of coughing and moaning hung in the air over sounds of crackling fire; the first of many villages destroyed.

Among the crackling, a young boys weak voice.

"Ma, is this what suffocating feels like? What does it feel like?" He asked, curled into the fetal position and covered in soot, although amongst the chaos and pain, there was a sense of relief knowing his mother had come to save him.

The dark haired woman sniffled with a sad smile, kneeling to run her thumb over her sons dirty face. " not everything feels like something else, oiseau." She explained softly, looking over her shoulder warily as she took her hands away from her son- taking a step back.

"It's time to go, Annalise." A man's voice called out. And just like that, the boy's mother walked away from his crumpled body.

As the boy's vision grew blurry, he weakly called out for his mother, expecting her to swoop in and save him.

It wasn't until two full days later that he awoke, with his mouth so dry he couldn't speak so much as a whisper- little black birds pecked gently at his limbs, as if urging him to wake up, this is where a young boy and his new family would start their new life.

╔════════════╗
♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚
╚════════════╝
↬ Full name ↫
Jasper Farrow Hawthorne
↬ Nickname ↫
Jasper, "the bird man", Jas, oiseau
↬ Age ↫
22
↬ Birthday ↫
Nov 7th xxxx
↬ Birthplace ↫
A small, mostly unknown village along the coast, home to only about fifty residents, each with pale skin and dark hair.
↬ Zodiac ↫
Scorpios born on November 7 possess intelligence and spirituality in equal measure. Although they have a strong sense of mission, they need a lot of time to concentrate on their personal sense of fulfillment. They are often drawn to New Age studies and attitudes.
↬ Height ↫
5'6
↬ Gender ↫
Male, he/him
↬ Orientation ↫
Homosexual
↬ Species ↫
Humanoid, details unknown
↬ Social Class ↫
Went from lower class in childhood to upper class in adulthood

╔════════════╗
♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚
╚════════════╝

The advisor has a mysterious personality and sinewy body; dove gray-coloured, sparkling eyes; bushy, raven hair; strong nose; soft face, with raw, peach skin; small hands and straight teeth."