On The Island

Thomas took his laptop and placed it on the door, he quickly then jumped in front of it. "Carter! Watch this!" He was about to leave the computer. "W-Wait... it's on right-?" He came up closer to the laptop, to see that it was recording. It was. Thankfully. Thomas smiled, looking back at the camera.

He giggled, then left off the screen. There were some tracks nearby. Off-screen, there was a sound of steam hissing, then came a blue tank engine rolling backward on the tracks. Then, it disappeared and Thomas appeared in its place. With a smile on Thomas's face, he warped back into the steam locomotive in a quick second. "See Carter!" He yelled, he was a little far from the laptop. "I'm getting better at channeling my power!"

The he blew into his whistle, giggling. "I'm getting so good at this! Oh! Watch this!" Thomas looked infront of him, then quickly chugged forward leaving from the camera view. There was a clanging sound, and after a few seconds, Thomas rolled backward, dragging a coal truck. "Look Carter! I can haul stuff!" Thomas stopped, let out some steam, then shunted into the coal truck, and it went rolling by itself, giggling, he chased after it.

Then, Thomas came back hauling it again. Then, Thomas's face changed, due to hearing something. There was a rapid chugging sound coming from behind him. It was another engine. They were practicing how to haul a long train behind them, and Thomas was on the same track. The engine gasped and blew their whistle loudly. "T-Thomas!? Thomas get out of the way!"

Thomas heard, panicked, then quickly tried to puff forward. "AHH!" Thomas gasped, as he rolled out of view, with the other engine passing by.

The video cut, to Thomas as a human again, looking at the screen. "So... I nearly died..." Thomas said.

***

Carter was watching all of the videos Thomas keeps sending him, and he just shook his head seeing his boyfriend keep on acting silly. "Thomas you need to be more careful," He chuckled to himself. "Ooh, is that Thomas again?" Abby asked, leaning over to Carter. Carter nodded. "And he's being silly as usual,"