The best study date ever

¨get on the bed now my good little girl¨ he demands you, of course, you do as he says and you get on the bed laying down he walks over to you and says ¨are you ready for your reward¨ you nod aggressively wanting this for a while and he grinds his 8-inch penis against your vagina getting his penis wetter and finally enters you you moan loudly griping the sheets and he goes in and out moaning as well.

he starts picking up the pace and you moan ¨DDADDY F-FUCK YES!¨ as he does knowing soon that you will get all 8 inches in your vagina as you feel him go deeper in you, you keep moaning and breathing hard he bends down, and says ¨tongue out¨ you do as he says and he starts sucking on your tongue and wrapping his around yours, you close your eyes as you let the pleasure take control of you.

he starts going deeper in and you open your eyes fast and arch your back in pleasure and you moan louder and louder as he starts pushing his full dick in you thrusting in and out and with every thrust, he goes faster, and before you know it he flips you over so you're riding him and you go up and down as he sits up and sucks your nipple you keep moaning wrapping your arms around his neck.

he puts one hand on your neck and the other on your waist and he chokes you a bit making you kiss him as you go up and down faster he moans a little louder now and you do too knowing that your not gonna be able to do this much longer as you feel yourself getting weaker he finally rolls you over again so your on bottom and thrusts into you even faster than before.

you feel him grow bigger in you and start to twitch a little, you know he's gonna cum and so are you you moan louder and louder, thinking in your head I wonder what his neighbors think about this and finally, you moan ¨IM ABOUT TO CUM¨ as you do your already cumming and so is he pulls out and falls on the bed and says ¨fuck that was good I hope we can do this again soon but I think we should go on a date first what do you say?¨ you turn to see him looking at you smiling genuinely like he means it and you say  ¨yes but question I don't even know your name Mr.moon¨ he says back ¨oh it's Alec now come here and give me cuddles and sleep with me¨ you crawl over to him and you lay your head on his chest as you do he puts his arm around your shoulder and you both fall asleep.

END

Authors notes:

I hope you all enjoyed that story sorry if it's not good as i said this is my first time doing this and it was done in only a few hours so please don't hate on me too much but i would like good criticism if that's ok