Oblivion

Ariel sits within a tavern at Ziegsturhl; the very tavern that started all this in Blood Omens One. She gently sips her drink, for drinks like these are best enjoyed with company... but Ariel had no-one anymore... She was alone, all alone.
" Kain... Raziel... " Ariel paused before continuing; " Nupraptor... "
Ariel had not spared a thought for her deceased husband for a long while now... that life seemed so distant, so long ago. A whole lifetime ago.
There are no more Guardians left, the Pillars have stopped choosing. Ariel alone represented the Pillars. She was - she is: The Nemesis.
Wearing and wielding the powers and items of all the previous Guardians:
Bane's Antler Headdress.
The Cloak of DeJoule.
To name a few.
Ariel put down her drink.
" The time is at hand. " Abzû whispered in her ear; " the final clash is nigh. "
Ariel got up. Tied her goldilocks in a lock. She then tightened Malik's armor.
" Something from each of you. " said Ariel, as she was not entirely alone. Robin-Wright-looking-Ariel-Areia flew up towards the heavens. For she too possessed Hylden powers, being the Hylden Highness.
There he was.
He arose from within the abyss itself...
Abzû, still very much resembling his monstrous, eldritch form.
" Ah, Ariel. " said the hideous creature with his usual alluring and tempting voice; " The Last Guardian. "
" The Last Obstacle. " said Ariel Areia with a smile.
Abzû arose even more, his massive body engulfing everything in its path.
" You truly do not deserve this ending, my dear, my sweet Ariel. "
Ariel grinded her teeth, hating the way he said her name.
" We must all answer to the Wheel of Fate. "
Abzû laughed, just when Ariel thought that she could not hate him more: she was proven wrong.
" I am no servant. " Abzû's many tentacles and goat-eyes moved about excitedly; " I shall crush the Wheel, and become the master of Fate itself! " Abzû's body now engulfed the whole of Nosgoth;
" you stand no chance against a god! "
It was now Ariel's turn to laugh.
" What's so funny?! " Abzû bellowed.
" A god? You really calm divinity? "
" I am divine. "
" You're a devil. Nothing more, and only less. "
Abzû's many eyes were glaring up at her.
" I am a god! "
" You are a good-for-nothing. "
Abzû had had enough, as he shot forth all of his tentacles; in the hopes of capturing Ariel. But she proved too fast and nimble, as Ariel simply flew past the many pillar-like-tentacles. Abzû truly stood no chance. All he had done throughout the Legacy of Kain games was decisive people - just ask Moebius. Or intimidate them with his size and figure - which was not difficult at all. But Ariel was different, at least this version of her. She is The Nemesis. She is Ariel the Warlike. She is the Hylden Highness; for she was the one who took down the Hylden Highlord: Hanbi.
Abzû?
He is nothing to this goddess.
A mere ant facing off against a lioness.
Ariel drew forth Sacnoth, more than ready to end this farce. Ariel slammed the blade deep into the ground.
" Sacnoth Nosgoth! "
From out Nosgoth itself sprang forth the Nine Pillars; trapping Abzû in the middle.
" What is this?! " howled the creature, frightened.
" This is the end. Enjoy Oblivion! "
" Nooooooooo! ".