Chapter 4

Lucas POV

When we got to chaos's planet I was amazed at everything there were huge buildings and a huge black palace. We started to walk there and then we got to a place that looked like a office. "Welcome to my office" Chaos said. "To get your powers I will have to bless you and it may hurt" Chaos said. He shot three black beams of pure darkness at us and let me tell you IT HURT. "That hurt like bathing in the River Styx only a thousand times worse!" Percy said. There was a wired weight on my back and I looked and I had wings! They were dark gold to match my armour and sword. I looked over at Percy and he had sea green wings and James had white. "Percy you are the second most powerful being in the universe and Lucas you are third, Percy you are a primordial and Lucas you are a god, Percy is commander of the army and Lucas is second command. Percy as commander you will be able to bring back some people from the dead or just bring them here" Chaos said. "Alright could you bring back Luke Castellan, Zoe Nightshade,Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Bianca Di Angelo, Ethan Nakamura, Lee Fletcher and Michael Yew please " Percy said. Then the figures appeared and they look at Percy and they all tackled him. "Percy!" They all yelled. "Hi guys" Percy said. "So what are we doing here?" The one boy with blue eyes and blonde hair asked. "Well I was wondering if you would like to join my army?" Percy said. "Ok" they all said. So they all got there powers and wings which were white and we all got introduced chaos showed us to our rooms and I went to sleep.

50,000 Chaos years later. (50 earth years)
Still Lucas POV

Life on the chaos planet was amazing. We had done a bunch of missions together and we were all very close now we were like a family and about 30,000 years ago I asked Bianca out so now we were dating. Here was the list of couples- Me and Bianca, Luke and Zoe and Charlie and Silena. "Lucas chaos needs you" Bianca said. "K thanks Angel. Oh and chaos told us we had to have code names.

Bianca- Angel

Percy- Wave Storm

Luke- Sacrifice

Beckendorf- Forge

Silena- Charm

Zoe- Huntress

Lee- Archer

Michael- Arrow

Ethan- Revenge

James- Death

Me- Alpha

I walked into Chaos's office. "So why do you want to see me?" I ask him "well you guys are going on another mission" Chaos says "why couldn't you have just told Wave Storm that" I say. "It's on earth" Chaos says. "Oh that's why" I say. "I need you to tell Percy please" Chaos says. "No way I'm doing that he will probably destroy a planet!" I exclaim "fine I will do it" Chaos says. Then before he can change his mind I say "anything else?" "No but you will be leaving in 5 hours" Chaos says. "K" I say then I run out the door and find Bianca and drag her into my room. "What are you doing Alpha!" She yells at me. "Just stay in here for a bit because Chaos has something to tell Wave Storm and he might be angry" I tell her. "Why?" Bianca asks. "Well we have to go to earth in 5 hours" I say. "Oh" Bianca says. "What do you want to do while we wait" I say. "well we coul.... She starts but is interrupted by "WHAT!" My eyes widen "he knows" you could here a faint boom in the distance. "He's pissed" I say. "Ya think!" Bianca says. Then Luke and Zoe run into the room "what's going on?" Zoe asks. "Well we have to go back to earth in about 4 hours 32 minutes and 10 seconds" I say. "Wow he is really mad" Luke says. "alright we better go see what happened" Bianca says. We walked carefully to Chaos office Bianca was holding my hand looking nervous.

We peeked inside and we seen the office practically destroyed Papers were everywhere and the desk was blown to pieces. Percy was standing over Chaos who was on the ground looking scared. "Percy please listen my brother End is rising and along with the Titans but you don't have to reveal yourself!" Chaos said. "Fine I will go" Percy said. Chaos sighed in relief. "But don't call me that my name is Wave Storm" Percy said. Then Percy walked out of the room. "Alpha get ready we have to go to Olympus now to tell them that we are coming" Percy said. "Okay" I say. I go get my stuff and Bianca walks in. "What's up Angel" I say. "I just came here to say goodbye" Bianca says. "Geez you make it sound like I'm leaving for weeks" I say laughing a bit. She walks over to me and slaps me "hey that hurt!" I yell "she smirks and kisses me on the cheek. "See you" I say. "Bye" Bianca says. I walk to Percy and we put our cloaks on and walk through the the portal. Yes they are the same cloaks we got from my dad when we were going to camp Jupiter. Yes it was my dad that was speaking in my head I figured that out a few weeks after we got to planet Chaos.

The cloaks were the same but they were just black. Same with our armour it was the same colour except It had Chaos metal infused in it and it had black lines running all over the armour. When we got to Olympus Percy look at me and nodded and we walked out from behind the pillar we were hiding behind. Zeus looked at us and said "WHO DARE INTERRUPT A MEETING OF THE GODS!" "Drama Queen" I say they all snicker. "The same guy you hit with the master bolt" Percy said. Hades jumped off his throne and came and hugs us. "Hello Hades" Percy says. "Hello Alpha and Wave Storm" Hades said. "Wait Hades you know these people?" Athena asked. "Yes and so does Zeus" Hades said. They all looked at Zeus who was whistling quietly. "Alright if we will be going so inform the campers that we will be staying at camp half hell, whoops I mean half blood" Percy said. "Will do Wave Storm" Zeus said. "Let's go" Percy said. And we walked through the portal back to planet Chaos. When we got there the soldiers of Chaos were ready to go so Percy made a portal to camp half hell. Whoops I meant blood. When we got there we landed in the dining pavilion and my foot was in Annabeths food. Wait a minute WTF. "hello campers we are the army of Chaos" Percy said.

Then Chiron walked out. "Ah hello the gods informed us that you were coming" Chiron said. "It's no problem at all" I said. Percy glared at me and mind messaged me. (Italics will be mm). "Really Lucas" Percy said. i shrugged. "We will be heading to our cabin now" Percy said. "Wait why is she alive?" I asked pointing at Annabeth. "Well her and the rest of the seven got immortality" Chiron said. "Ok" I said. "Now about your cabin you don't have one" Chiron said. "Then what's that" Percy said pointing at a new cabin that had arisen from the ground. Everyone was speechless. Percy smirked and we walked into the cabin. Then we all went to our rooms and went to sleep.

Hope you like that chapter. Has anyone watched the new avengers yet? I am going to watch it this weekend.