detention

Wednesday pov

Today is Friday,which means...Enid comes back today.

The door creaks open,it's her,of course who would it be.

"Werewolf yet?" I glance at her putting her bags on the bed.

"opposite" she looks sad for a moment but then her face changed as she looks at me with a big smile, "but hey at least I avoid the medication right,some werewolf there helps me so,kudos to them"

"good to hear you're doing fine then" I walks infront of my mirror and fix my braids.
"who says I am?" she stares at me with blank expressions "nahhh I'm joking Wednesday" she laughed then continue unpacking her stuff.

I doubt that.

Location: Biology Class

Ms Thornhill stands infront of me and put a trays with some plants stuff in there.

"What's this" I stare at the tray curiously.

"this is your detention,Wednesday you missed class a lot these days.I know you've been busy solving your case or whatever it is but your attendance still count" Ms Thornhill frown her eyebrows in disappoinment.

"Yet I still get excellent grades" I say flatly,I've learn our biology syllabus ever since I'm 8.

"Like I said,attendance still counts,moving on Wednesday,now I assigned you to help Enid Sinclair since she missed biology class for a week" she sighed "she have so much to learn, especially with the biology experiment to score some marks on mid term exam"

I rolled my eyes "just this day right?"
Ms Thornhill smiles and say "until mid term Wednesday"

Just as I finished talking with Ms Thornhill,I saw Enid running.

"god..let me take a breather..am I late Ms Thornhill?" she breath heavily and stares at me "Wednesday?" her eyes squint.

"You came on the right time Enid," Ms Thornhill smiles at Enid and glance at me "you know what to do Wednesday"

After she left the room Enid sits beside me and have disgusted looks on her face by looking at the tray filled with plants stuff.

"Ew what is this gooey stuff?" she poked the wet moss with her pencil.

"this is your lunch"
"what.really? hell no I'm not eating those"
"dummy it's for the experiment"
"oh okay"

I moved my seats closer to her and grab the scalpel from her hands.

"Follow what I'm doing okay?" I glance at her and she nodded.

cute.

"okay so grab this moss and put it properly into this jar" I grab one of the moss pieces using the scalpel.

"oh okay,got it" she sounds confident.After few minutes of demonstrating what she needs to do I watch her do it on her own.

"Okay...so this..wait? it's supposed to be in here right?" this woman.

I grab her hands and guide her to put stuff properly into the jar."Here,you have to be careful with it otherwise it'll break"

Enid pov

she's too close
too close

"put it here properly" I still can't process that Wednesday is now touching my hands and being too close with me.

I glance at my smartwatch and see my heartbeat getting high.
this is bad.

"Enid?"
"hello? Enid?"
"Enid!" Wednesday slapped her hands on the table and that startled me so much that I moved from my chair causing me to fall from behind.

I close my eyes accepting my fate that I might die because my head hit the floor,I don't wanna die in this biology class.

just as my head about to hit on the floor Wednesday hands catch my body.

"Enid!" her voice raised drastically "are you okay?,you look pale" Wednesday touch my forehead and frown her eyebrows.

"your body temperature is hot,we need to go to the academy pharmacy" she helps me get up.

I going to hate myself for doing this.
I shove her arms and get out of the class quickly.

"Enid! Enid!" I can hear her voice fading slowly as my distance from the biology class getting far.I reached the quad and sit down on the bench.

Wednesday pov

What the hell just happened?
Am I being too touchy with her?

oh.
right.
Great Wednesday,now you just made your friend feels uncomfortable.

it's all my fault,god.

*I'll do the part 2 asap once I'm free