~ CHAPTER #11 - Stop that Big Brother Langris! ~

✧༺♥༻✧꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✧༺♥༻✧

( Before you read this, I just wanted to let you know that whatever happened in this chapter is what is happening in the Golden Dawn base during the last chapter. To be a bit more specific, when Letoile, Asta, and the others had to go on a tailing mission and met Tabbybo, this is what happened in the Golden Dawn base at that time. I'm just explaining this so there won't be much confusion! - author )

" Stay safe, Letoile.. " William spoke.

She nodded, and then got on her broom and left.

Letoile has been chosen to go on that trailing mission.

William felt worried, but he trusted her.

He decided to see her off in the morning before she goes.

Then once she disappeared, William walked to Isabelle's room to get her ready for the day.

✧༺♥༻✧꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✧༺♥༻✧

As usual, William had Isabelle take a bath and he helped her put on her clothes.

Today, Isabelle will be wearing a cute, yellow rabbit onesie.

She'll be staying in the base today, so William let her wear something more comfortable.

Afterwards, William fed his daughter some pancakes before they headed to his office.

✧༺♥༻✧꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✧༺♥༻✧

William read his paperwork, peacefully, as Isabelle played with her plushies on the soft carpet in his office.

The masked captain looked at Isabelle, smiling as she quietly pretended to feed a cookie to her cotton-filled friends.

Then, he continued on with his paperwork.

✧༺♥༻✧꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✧༺♥༻✧

An hour later..

✧༺♥༻✧꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✧༺♥༻✧

Someone suddenly knocked on the door.

William sighed and looked at Isabelle, who's staring at the door.