Ch.1

"Miss, stop the dirt bike and put you hands up." God I hate living in NYC. I didn't stop or slow down. I sped up. C'mon...c'mon.... You're probably thinking 'what is going on' I'm being chased by the police...for stealing uranium and mutagen but they dont know about the mutagen. I quickly pull into an alley by my grandparents half store half apartment. And hide my bike and hop in the manhole. "Holy shit... holy shit...holy shit." I chant as I run to my own underground hide out. It's an abandoned underground skate park just with out the ramps and rails. Its a big empty space.As I was walking up to the tunnel/entrance I heard talking. "Dudes this place is cool!" "Shut it Mikey!" multiple voices said at the same time.

I peaked. There was 16 giant human-like turtles and 3 giant rats and like a couple normal looking people. I stood up and walked in. "Ummm..." When I say every head turned to look at me. "Who are you" a tall one said as he put his katanas at my neck he had a blue bandana over his eye. I reach to grab my dual swords.(up top) "Leonardo, don't. This is my granddaughter,
Y/n"My grandfather said as he and my grandmother walked down the stairs. "Y/n put you're swords away." My grandma said and patted my shoulder. I just gave her a 'bruh' face.

"Do it." She reassured me. "*huff* whatever" I put them away. And walk over to my lab. I take off my sword sheath thing that goes on my back and my shoulder bag and put them one one of my tabels. "What's this?" my grandma asked and picked put the uranium. "I-don't touch it if you don't know what it is!" I shout and snatched it from her. "So, what is it?" "It's uranium." I say so casually and put it and the mutagen in a safe place then I walk out. "Uranium-what?!" My grandfather yelled. My grandma was the cool one out of the two if you couldn't tell by now. "How'd ya get it." She elbow bumped me. "I'll tell you bout that later but for now who are these people" I say and point to the giant group. "Ok so just to make this easy." My grandpa started off. "The ones in the blue bandanas are Leonardo." I heard a series of 'hi'and 'hello' from them. "You can call me leo" one said in a flirtatious tone. He had red line things on his eyes. "No call him leon" a turtle with a purple bandana said with a snicker. "And the ones in purple are Donatello. Ones in red are Raphael. Orange is Michelangelo." "Hi" I say bored out of my mind.

"The rats- no offense are Splinter. The Girls are April O'Neil. The boys are Casey Jones." "Hi" I say growing ever more bored. "Are we done here? I have very important shit to do." I say and start walking towards the stairs, but get pulled back. "Language. And we're done when you introduce yourself." He said and hugged me. "*sigh* Hi I'm y/n. You can call me y/n/n (your nickname) or y/n/n. Either one works." I Sarcasticly smile and put a thumbs up. "Can I go now?" I look at him. "Yes. you can go" I ran like hell up the stairs and to the door. I'm supposed to got my niece Autum from my sister's. I don't want to ride my bike there so I get their car keys I'm 17 and i have my license and go after texting my grandma.

When I reach my sister's apartment building my sister,Max was sitting in her car with Autum. When I park, Autum jumps out of her mom's car and runs to me. I pick her up and put her on my shoulders. "hey. Make sure she does not have any coffee or anything spicy." "Ya, I know. Love you." "Love you too." And with that I went to my car and put Autum in my backseat. After we get back I parked and got out and helped Autum out.(Autums nickname for you is Beebs you can obvi change it.) "Beebs are granny and papa here?" "Yea" I laughed and went to a closet that had a entrance in the back of it that led down to the hide out. "Go down. But we have company." "Ok"

When we get down the metal stairs I picked up Autum and looked around to see everyone except my grandma looking at me. Everyone was eating and was sitting on the couches and giant love sacs. "Put me down please" Autum whispered, so I put her down and she ran to her great grandparents. "Y/n sweetie, I put yours and Autums food in your lab." My grandma said and picked up Autum. "Ok" I walk off to my lab. "Beebs,Wait for me!" Autum yelled and chased after me. I stopped so she can catch up and I put her on my shoulders. "Can we listen to music!" she asks excitedly. "Of course!" I say and smile at her as I sit her at the tabel. I connect my phone to my surround sound speakers. "What do you want to listen to kido?" "I wanna listen to Bad Habit!" "Alright, good choice." I find it and play it I shut the door so I don't disturb the big group outside. I sing along "I bite my tongue it's a Bad habit! Kinda mad I didn't take a stab at it" I sang and gave Autum her pizza that my grandma left. I pick off the pepperoni and give it to Autum. "You always knew the way to wow me freak around, get tongue tied, and I turn it on, I make it rowdy." I sing and eat. It repeats until my grandma knocks on the door, I turn off the music and open the door.

"Yea?" I say. "Their going to stay the night here go help your grandfather with air mattresses and you might need to go get the love sacs from your room." She informed me. "Ok" I go out. "I wanna come to!" Autum yelled. "Sorry kido, but your gonna stay here." "And do what?" She asks. "Uh, introduce yourself, say hi, shakehands, make friends." I say and wave to her and put my head phones on.

After we get everyone a place to sleep my grandparents and Autum went to sleep. "So, tomorrow I'm going to be at work you will be here by yourselves. So I feel like it's necessary to show you guys around" I crossed my arms. "How does that sound?" I asked everyone but mainly the splinters. "That would be much appreciated" all 3 said at the same time. "Ok- uh this is my lab"i say pointing and walking in it and everyone follows. "If I'm assuming correctly Donatellos like science stuff?" I ask. "You assume correctly" the tallest Splinter say. "Ok, the cabinet behind me has extra parts I would show you but it's locked and I don't have my keys. This one has things I build or invented." I opened it and showed them. "Woah! What are these?" A short Michelangelo said and took my eyeglasses. They lit up when he grabbed them.

"Those I don't know what to name" I say as he puts them on

"Those I don't know what to name" I say as he puts them on. He looks at his version of Leonardo and the lights turned blue. "Woah, it's telling everything about you."he seemed so mind blown. He looked at me. "Do you dye your hair?" He asks. "Why?" I ask. "It shows your picture and your hair is white on the inside."

"Oh when I made that I did have my hair bleached

"Oh when I made that I did have my hair bleached. anyway these gloves" I say and grab

"These not only have high grade titanium nuckels

"These not only have high grade titanium nuckels. But..." I put them on and clap my hands once. Electricity comes out of the palms and dances around each hands fingers. "This is so cool!" A Casey with a hockey mask on top of his head said. "How'd you do this?" Asked a Donatello the tallest one. "Well it was an experiment. I hooked it up to a car battery and it worked." "Did you get electrocuted?" A taller Michelangelo asked. "Yea, yea, I did." I say remembering it. That's why I don't have a car anymore After the gloves I showed them the rest of my inventions then the kitchen,the dojo,the mini arcade,the room I keep all my skateboards and spray paint. Then everyone was fast asleep. I went up to my room and slept. I wonder if I can tell them.

To be continued......1436 words........