𝐀𝐤𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖-𝟏𝟎

-𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝-

After hearing the ambush on Division 4, M/N L/N came to the hospital to check up them, still wearing his Public Safety uniform as he just finished up his mission.

M/N came closer to a hospital room and saw a dirty blonde male standing in front of the door, holding on to the handle of the door as it seems like he is trying to listen.

M/N's footsteps caught the dirty blonde's attention, he moved away from the door.

"You here for Aki?" He asked, making M/N nod as he observed male in front of him carefully before going to the door and goes into the room.

"M/N..?"

Making M/N look at the owner of the voice. That's when he saw Aki with his hair down and he looked like he was crying before M/N came in.

"Hey.. I heard about Himeno." M/N softly said to him as he walks close to his hospital bed to sit on it, facing Aki.

Aki just looked down at his lap, seeing the unused cigarette there. His eyes started to tear up again. M/N looks at the male apologetically before putting his hand on Aki's tear stained cheek, caressing his cheek tenderly.

Aki looks up at M/N, tears threatening to fall out at any moment. M/N's face came closer to Aki's, their lips soon making contact.

Aki closed his eyes which made the tears in his eyes fall, slightly returning the kiss that soon M/N broke, his hand now holding Aki's hand.

"How about this.. when you get released from the hospital, I'll handle dinner and-"

M/N was cut off with a short sweet kiss from Aki. "Thank you, M/N.." He says, silently loving the comfort M/N is giving.

The door open up abruptly, revealing two people with scars on their face who are also wearing public safety uniforms.

"Hello." "Pardon us."

M/N and Aki looked at the door.

"Oh. Is this a bad time- Woah, M/N?" The female questions the man in front of her.

"Hey, Michiko.. Yutaro. I'll be out of your hair." M/N said, getting up from the bed before looking back at Aki.

"I'll see you later." M/N said with a smile before leaving the room.

"Who are you?" Aki asks the people in front of him.

[A/N]: Happy New Year!