1

Today is Mayumi turn to work at Old folks home.

"What a fine day"she get up and get dress up for her work.After finishing she continued to go to work using her sport bike.And go to the cafe that she always visits every time she works.

"Welcome Ms Mayumi!"the workers there greeted her with a smile."as always hot Americano with extra 2 shot."Done Ms,can you wait for second"the worker smile to her and she take a seat while looking at the surrounding scenery.

"Ms your coffee"the worker give her and free chocolate muffins for her."aww thanks"she smile and go from there.

She arrived in front of the old floks house and was greeted by an old woman."Mayumi!"the old women called her happily."woah what are you doing here?isn't cold?obasan??"she look surprised."not at all why yesterday you didn't come?!"she looks at her with sad face.

"Yesterday there was someone else, so I couldn't come because of my schedule today"she smile to old women and brought her into her own room."Mayumi!today my son come here to take me!!i'm so happy!"The old woman was very happy to be taken by her son later.

"So today the last day you here?"she said with sadness on her face."Aww sweetheart don't be sad"the old woman caressed Mayumi's cheek and smiled."I'm gonna miss you"she hug her because all this time she was closest to Mayumi as long as she worked here, she was actually an orphan and she have considered her madam sakura was like her mother."I'm gonna miss you too sweetheart"she hug her and thank her cause take care of her before.

"Mayumi,I want to introduce you to my son"she ask her and make Mayumi shock."UM it's okay obasan"she chuckled nervously."Do you already have a boyfriend?"the old women ask her."me?have a boyfriend?nope never"she laugh awkwardly.

"Sound good!so later I introduced you to my son!yeay!"the old women sound really happy to introduce her to her son.

A few minutes later, the sound of a car was heard in front of the old folks house.

"My son here!"she go to the front and meet her."wait!obasan!!!careful"it was not the old woman who fell but she who fell and dislocated her leg.

"Kuso!,my leg"she moaned in pain and made the old woman run towards her."Mayumi!!"the old women run to her and see her leg swollen.

"Okaasan"someone call his mom and make Mayumi and his mom turned to him."Mashiho!come and take Mayumi to my room.

"Nevermind I can walk by myself"she try to get up but fall again."Don't be stubborn dear let my son lead you to my room let me apply oil to your feet.

Her son lead her to his mom room and without saying anything."Thanks"she thanks him cause help her to his mom room.

"Is it hurt Mayumi?"the old woman applied oil to her ankled and massaged them gently, causing her to groan in pain."it's hurt..ouch.."she groan in pain and make the old women laugh."It'll get better soon"she tell Mayumi with smile in her face.

"Mom"her son call her."ouh mashiho this is Takashi Mayumi and Mayumi this is my son Takata Mashiho"she smile proudly while introduce her son to Mayumi.

"Nice to m-meet yo-you mas-mashiho ouch"she she greeting him while groan in pain."mom I wait outside"he walk out from that room and make Mayumi strange.

"Geez so arrogant"her heart said."sorry Mayumi he is like that do not get along with women"his mom said while smiles.

Mashiho pov
Today I will take my mother from the old folks house."Haruto prepare the car, I want to go pick up my mom"he ask Haruto his PA."Done"Haruto said to him and brought his leader there.

I already arrived in front of the door and saw my mother running while being chased by a woman."mashiho!"his mom shouting and run towards him.then the woman who chased my mom from behind was shocked and caused her ankle to swell.

But my mom run towards her again and ask me to lead that women to her room.She greeting me while my mom Massage her ankles.But I lazy to greeting her back so I tell my mom that I wait her outside.

Back to Mayumi and Madam Sakura

"Wow I feel better now!thanks obasan"she hug the old women and help her pack all the things into her son's car."thanks Mayumi next time come to my house we had dinner together"the old women invite her to her house."hm sure obasan!!"she bow and wave at the old women as a sign of goodbye.

"Sweetheart what do you think about this girl?"she ask her son with excited face."She is not attractive, and has many tattoos on her arm"he fix the his glasses."she not that bad!beside she the most beautiful,good at taking care of your mother, you know? You even have a tattoo on your arm also?what?"she try to convinced her son to date Mayumi.

"I want to you date her"his mom said seriously and Make him and Haruto shocked."mom!I don't want to date her!no!."Until when do you want to be single? At least before I'm dies, mom wants to see you have your own family"his mom said it seriously and make him annoyed."hmm"he humming to the music and lazy to argue with his mom."TAKATA MASHIHO!"she screaming beside his ear."I'm not sure about this mom,can you give me time?"he try to persuade his mother not to talk about the girl again.