Chapter 1

as i was walking down the beautiful streets of Deez nuts avenue, i noticed a very beautiful hot sexy lady with massive honka honkas and a massive booty ass cheeks i smirked to myself and pulled the elephant that was hiding in my booty hole and said "deez guardian leviosa" and the elephant listened to me and grabbed the sexy lady with massive honka honkas with its nose stick thing and inhaled her and she was screaming inside the elephants lungs as me and my pet elephant i birthed out of my vagina walked back home with a new additon to my basement.

After doing another one of my quirky cool revolutionary wizard spells on my elephant it barfed up the sexy out of its nose and she started screaming but i told her to stfu or ill fucking kill her and everyone she loves and she shut her sexy ass mouth that i could put my eleven foot long ding dong in and shove it down that nice throat of hers- anyways i asked her "whats ur name sexy lady with massive boobies and gigantic booty ass cheeks?"

"im yamamasaurusrex kigantigo arleno but you can call me rexy" she replied with fear in her voice. "okay rexy tell me ur birthday and age bc i dont wanna count"
"i was born in ohio, canada and my birthday is september 69th and im 31 years old"

i smirked and said "i didnt ask for where u were born u bitch ass dirty ass hoe ass alligator looking ass bootycrack after taking a massive diarrhea after running 9 miles in arizona smelling ass " and then proceeded to shoot her brains out of her skill with my cum gun.

After dragging her body to the living room i placed her on the couch while spongebob cumpants was playing on the tv and then ripped her spine out and pulled my pants and underwear down and used her spine as a dildo and came everywhere and ended up flooding the house with all my cum and was drowning but then miraculously the roof exploded and i started floating into the sky and soon enough i was in space and then i flew over to uranus and said hello to the aliens and then me and the alien homies decided to play some space basketball and then playef some uno and shit and lived happily ever after.

Tysm for reading this guys im so grateful for the millions of followers im gaining from this story 😽😽