Chapter 1:Back Then To You 2000 Yrs Ago

And just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, in our hearts, we knew. Home was a pen. Humanity, cattle. Humanity had lived 100 yrs in the safety of the 3 50 Feet Walls away from the lurking Titan threats outside:Wall Rose,Wall Maria, and Wall Sina.Humanity Held onto One Last Hope The Scout Regiment;Which contained the best of the best soldiers from all the 3 walls Eren, Mikasa,Armin and The Rest Of Their Friends battled titans,went on expeditions and fought battles to ensure the future of humanity was safe; until a fellow comrade (Annie Leonhardt) was discovered to be the Female Titan that was wiping out squad of their soldiers. Eren (who was now railed up by Levi and the death of his comrades) transformed into his Titan to stop the madness once and for all but unfortunately he lost against Annie as she bite his nape and attempted to kidnap him. Thanks to the quick thinking of Levi and Mikasa they successfully rescued Eren. The Next Threat Came in the form of The Rogue Military Police Force: The Anti-Personnel Control Group Led By Kenny Ackerman Led an assault to capture Eren and Historia, this led them to a icy cave underneath a building in Shiganshina Where Rod Reiss is waiting to inject historia with a titan serum so she can eat eren, she refuses and smacks the serum on the floor as Levi and The Rest Of The Scouts Fight Kenny and His Goons; they're successful but their victory is short lived as Rod Reiss licks the spilled Titan Serum and transforms. Eren transforms himself to protect his friends as Eren Historia, and the others lead one final assault against Rod Reiss. Historia Becomes Queen later on thanks to her bravery against Rod. At Castle Urgard Titans Surrounded the area; with Reiner injured and Bertholdt just being Bertholdt Ymir jumps from the castle to buy time till the survey corps showed up.As They Return to The Wall, Reiner pulls Eren To The Side and confesses to eren that 5 yrs prior to them meeting Him and Betholdt broke the wall and killed innocent people that had nothing to do with it. As Reiner screamed that he was a warrior, Mikasa rushed in to slices Reiner's arm off and Bertholdt's Face; as she was about to finish off Bertholdt, Reiner pushes her off the wall but she catches herself with her ODM Gear. As Lighting Soon Begins To Surround Both Of Them, Eren Looks in Horror as Armin and The Others Rushed to aid Eren Telling him to Run Away. Reiner and Bertholdt.....T-They Were The COLOSSAL TITAN AND THE ARMORED TITAN!!!!??? Reiner Grabs Eren and jumps off the side of The Wall to try and Capture Him but Eren has a brief flashback of their friendship but screams out that they are traitors as he punches Reiner As they fall to the ground. Eren and Reiner start boxing and Reiner has the upper Hand for a few minutes till eren uses one of Annies Moves and breaks Reiners Back. Bertoltdt Falls Off the wall and nukes the ground where Eren and Reiner Were as they capture Ymir and Eren and Go On The Run. Mikasa, Commander Erwin, Levi, The Scouts. And The Newer Recruits Go and Rescue Eren. Erwin loses his arm due to a Titan charging him and Hannes Dies trying to avenge Carla's Death, Eren Screams and Reveals The Power Of The Coordinate, which Ymir, Reiner, and Bertholdt realize he's the key to Marley vs Paradis, The King and The Renounce Of The War. As Erwin Layed in The Hospital Bed, Hange And Connie Closely Confirms that his mother was transformed into a Titan but was originally human. Erwin then laughs and Levi looks at him like"What's so damn funny" Erwin, Looking Surprised says nothing but we are one step closer to finding out the truth about the titans. As Levi and And Erwin Prepare for The Final Operation For Wall Maria, Eren Lures Out Reiner and goes to fight him as Team Hanji, Backs Up Eren and Team Levi Take the outer wall to defend the horses from titans. As Erwin Stands On Top Of The Wall, The Beast Titan And The Cart Titan Appears and titans pop up all around the walls as The Beast Titan Chucks Rocks at the wall. As things are looking grim, Erwin places his final gamble on the slightest chance of Victory by deciding to Do A Suicide Charge to Distract the Beast Titan giving Levi the time to sneak him and eliminate the threat. Erwin Gathers All His Soldiers Up and Says" "I'm announcing our final operation to retake Wall Maria" all troops, line up!
We will be doing a cavalry charge Our goal, to rush the beast titan.
Of course we will be making ourselves ideal targets, so we'll wait he's ready to throw and fire our smoke signals together, That should reduce his accuracy somewhat
While we're acting as a decoy, Captain Levi will kill the beast titan
That is our plan!"
(Floch & Horse crying)
"There's no point in Standing around we'll just be showered by more boulders" ready your horses on the double! Floch ask if they're all going to die and if it will mean anything if they disobeyed his order and he answer yes and no at the same time.
(Floch Gasp)
Everything that you thought had meaning: every hope, dream, or moment of happiness. None of it matters as you lie bleeding out on the battlefield. None of it changes what a speeding rock does to a body, we all die. But does that mean our lives are meaningless? Does that mean that there was no point in our being born? Would you say that of our slain comrades? What about their lives? Were they meaningless?... They were not! Their memory serves as an example to us all! The courageous fallen! The anguished fallen! Their lives have meaning because we the living refuse to forget them! And as we ride to certain death, we trust our successors to do the same for us! Because my soldiers do not buckle or yield when faced with the cruelty of this world! My soldiers push forward! My soldiers scream out! My soldiers RAAAAAGE! Boulders Launched by the Beast Titan Hit Erwin First and then the scouts. More Scouts come out of no where trying to charge the Beast Titan and they are hit with rocks too Zeke shortly cheers but he notices that his titans have fallen when he looks up from the green smoke appears Levi covered in blood as he begins his assault on the beast Titan cutting up his hand then going for his eyes and joints of the legs~ he launches himself upward and then downward fast completely obliterating zeke's other arm and begins dual slicing his hardened nape and finally get zeke out and pierces his face. As he tries to capture Zeke the cart Titan rescues him and runs away. As Armin Sacrificed himself to distract bertholdt so Eren can cut his nape~ Levi waited to see who he would give the syringe to. Armin or Erwin was one of the hardest choices for Levi which led to the in-fighting of the scouts. Levi Ultimately Gives the Syringe To Armin and let's him eat Bert. Levi tells Hanji it's better to let him rest now than to drag him back into this hell.

2 Years Pass After Those Events and The Scouts Find Themselves In Marley. They finally get to see more humanity beyond the wall but to their surprise, The Marleyians Don't Like Eladians and considers them devils. Eren witnessing this and now convinced of what he needs to do attends a meeting and then Leaves. 4 Years Pass Till they see Reiner and Eren Again As Eren secretly meets Reiner In the Basement underneath the Stage Of Willy Tybur. He Forgives Reiner and Begins to Transform In Front of Falco and Reiner and he swallows Willy whole after killing him. He then bodies all of the Marleyian Soldiers. Porco Pieck and Lara Tyber All Go After Eren. Eren Yaeger faces The Warhammer Titan Alone and Things Are Looking Grim...until Mikasa and The Scouts Show up and start bodying the Marleyians. Eren Finally gets a hold of Lara and uses The Jaw Titan to crack the crystal as he drinks the blood to obtain the power of The Warhammer Titan.  As Hanji and Armin and Onyakapon Pull Up in an airship, the scouts begin their retreat as Sasha And Gabi share an intense stare. As Eren Is The Last To Retreat with Mikasa, Armin grabs his hand and pulls him up to sit. Upon Seeing Eren, Levi kicks him in the face as a welcome back; Zeke was already captured as Gabi and Falco  Got onto the ship. Their arrival followed the death of Sasha which caused a riot/fight on the ship. A Funeral Is Held For Sasha As The few marleyians Turned Eldian start to get along. Floch begins Working With Eren After He Escapes Prison For Rebellion. Eren goes to confront Mikasa, Armin and Gabi, he argues with mikasa saying she was a slave and how he hated her so bad which triggered Armin To Throw Hands With Eren. Eren Beats up Armin and tells his guards to take them away. Eren Returns To Shingashina as Marley Invades. As The War Between Marley and Paradis Comes To An End, Zeke Screams Turning all the officials and citizens Into Titans. Eren Makes A Dash For Zeke but then Gabi shoots Eren's Head Off them Zeke catches it. Eren And Zeke Are Transported to THE PATHS and they Meet Ymir Fritz. Eren Has A Flashback of Memories and Manipulates His father to kill the Family Of The Founder and Take their power. Eren Then appears in PATHS in cuffs as Ymir Walks to The Coordinate. Eren Breaks Free and Wraps His Arms Around Ymir. Pleading to end the world once she handed him the power of the founder, Ymir drops a tear from her eyes as Zeke screams In rebuttal. THE RUMBLING( an event which Marley Feared Finally Starts) As The 3 Walls Surrounding The Island Of Paradis Crumble to the ground, the thousands on thousands on thousands of Colossal Titans Buried within begin their march forward to trample the entire world outside of Paradis Island. Eren takes his form as the Feared Founding Titan and gathers everyone in the paths as he says this to Mikasa And Armin and The Rest Of His People: Subete no yumiru no tami e tsugu
ore no na wa Eren Yaeger, Hear me, Subjects of Ymir. My name is Eren Yeager.
I'm adressing my fellow Subjects of Ymir, speaking to you directly through the power of the Founder. All the walls on the island of Paradis have crumbled to the ground, and the legions of Titans burried with in have begun their march. My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis the island where I was born.
Right now, the nations of the world are united in the desire to exterminate my people, and it won't end with our island. They won't be satsified until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. I won't let them have their way. The Titans of the walls, will continue their march until every trace of life beyond our shores is trampled flat, and the people of Paradis are all that remains of humanity. As Eren Arrives On Marley, everyone continues to run and sxream in fear as it all fades to black for Marley.

I wake up in a bed that's cold and futuristic like.. but then I wonder.. is it time to make our move or should we wait. I stare at the stars and drift back to sleep. The Other Cadets are in separate rooms, and I'm here in the upper command floor. It's too late in the night to do anything, I'll have to gather everyone in the morning for an important meeting.