18

ayana pov

i'm about to walk inside the building. it's my last day here. the last day i would see billie for three months.

i grab my bag and get out my car locking the door behind me.

i use my ID card to scan myself into the building. i sit my things down before walking through the metal detector.

i grab my stuff and make my way to my office. funny how at first i never used my office but now i have made it a little second home.

i sit my things down . my office is empty of pictures and random decorations. i took them down and back home yesterday.

i'm currently living with my parents because i'm in the process of buying my house. i told john he could have the house because i didn't like the location anyways.

when i went back to pack my things he was begging me to stay and that he was sorry and all this other bullshit.

i leave out my office and begin walking to block b. i see daya staring at me,giving me dirty looks.

bitch you're in prison. whatcha gonna do? cause i guarantee it's gonna be nothing.

she suddenly starts walking towards me and soon she standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"have you spoken to him?" she asks

"no. why is that your business huh?"

"he's my boyfriend remember" she smirks

i let out a laugh. "good luck"

"daya! get your ass over here. leave her alone" aledia,her mom says

she roll her eyes before walking over to her mom leaving me alone.

i'm being so serious when i say if it wasn't for my job and the fact that i could go to jail i would've punched her ass.

i need to go look for billie. i'm about to turn around when suddenly i bump into someone.

i look up seeing it's matt. i roll my eyes going to walk away but he pushes me back.

"this is your last day and you still haven't let me fuck" he say

"you will never fuck" i say

"we both know you're dying to have some of me" he smirks

"never" i say

he shakes his head before walking away. that is one thing i will not miss. i begin heading towards the area billie usually hangs out at.

i see she is playing uno with some people. she only has one card left and by the look on her face she's about to win.

that's until the person after her puts down a +4. the next person after them lays one down. the next person after that person lays one down leaving billie having to draw 12 cards.

"fuck all of you" she says angrily "that's why your pussy stank"

"that's why you can't keep a bitch" one inmate say

"that's why your pussy is community pussy" another say

"first off my coochie is reserved for one person" billie say

"and who might that be" the third inmate laughs

"none of your damn business that's who" billie roll her eyes

"she's definitely making shit up"

"why would i lie?"

"then who? cause don't nobody want your hoe ass"