will i-i won't have baby 🥺

she never thought such days will also come in their life .........

They were sleeping peacefully when suddenly yn felt bad pain in her abdomen, she woke up with tearful eyes and slightly moved. Jungkook felt yn moving so he also woke up. He looked at her side and saw yn clutching her stomach with 1 hand and  covering her mouth with other . Tears were constantly falling down from her eyes.

Jungkook quickly moved to her with worried face and hugged her. Shh it's gonna be alright wifey, calm down. But yn moved her eyes between her thighs and started crying hard clutching her stomach badly. Jungkook also slowly moved his eyes down and saw yn was bleeding soo much . He knew it was not a good sign. He was just looking at her crying hard . He somehow felt tears in his own eyes . But he knew it he needed to be strong.

Yn let's get you changed first and then we need to go . Yn knew she doesn't have any choice left also she wanted to go away from the pain.  So she just moved towards the bathroom without any talk. Jungkook knew she was in very bad pain . He also stndup and moved out of their room and moved towards the guest room's bathroom. He got ready fast and and quickly messaged taehyung. After getting ready jungkook quickly moved towards his bed room to check if yn was ready but there was yet no one in the room so he checked the bathroom door which was yet closed he could hear the shower. He was worried so he said yn are you OK  be fast please we don't want something bad to happen right come on come out of the shower 🚿  but he didn't got any response 😞.

At that time he didn't thought of anything he just entered in the bathroom and saw yn was standing still in the shower . He didn't spoke anything just moved towards her he opened the glass door and off the shower. Yn quickly realized what happened and turned back and looked jungkook standing there with towel she quickly covered her chest with her hands . Wifey don't  be afraid  I'm your husband sweetheart calm down I was worried for you that left me with no option to come in he covered yn with towel and took her in his hands and come out.

Yn didn't speak anything she wasn't uncomfortable in his hands but was very shy . Jungkook sat her on dressing rooms table.  He took another towel and start to pat dry her . Neither he said anything nor she speaked.  After jungkook was done getting her ready he looked her eyes which were tearing up looking at something. He followed her eyes and saw she was looking her the white towel which was firstly wrapped around her now turned into red . U will be fine sweetheart just don't stress yourself it's not good in this situation. Try to calm your self.

Come on let's go . He said that and picked her up in his arms and start to move towards the car. When suddenly she said dizzy  jungkook looked at her face and saw her clutching his shirt and closing his eyes. Don't worry you will be alright soon okk . He wanted her to reply him with ok or atleast a little noob but he couldn't give the answer to the question she asked will i-i  won't have baby . He didn't said anything and looked at her with sad eyes . But before he could say anything her eyes got closed.

He signed heavily he knew she would faint soon probably due to heavy bleeding and stress . He signed heavily and looked at her pale figure lying lifeless I  the backseat of his car . He just raced his car towards the hospital and when he reached there he took yn careful out of his car and moved towards Jimin's room where tae have already arranged another bed for her . When he reached there he saw tae was feeding food to jimin and when he entered the room both jimin and tae's eyes followed towards him . He layed her on the bed.

Which was indeed prepared for her. Jimin looked at her with surprised and worried eyes. What happened to yniee kookie tae what what is happening.  Jungkook came towards him and told tae to go call other doctors he himself start feeding jimin . He told jimin the whole story of what yoona did and all.
Jimin was indeed angry I'll kill that bitch for sure how dare her do that, that bloody whore. Hyung calm down taehyung have already taken her class . Jimin didn't said anything after that and start to look at her.  Hyung everything is gonna be alright right ?.

Kookie don't worry I can't see you all like that . Please jimin suddenly clutched his heart and hissed. Jungkook panicked and worriedly hold jimin don't worry Kookie it's normal for me. Jungkook wiped few tears from the side of Jimin's eyes and he start telling him the the whole story of what happened in the morning.  Kookie you need to be strong for her Don't let yourself down aren't you my brave boy hm. Jungkook didn't reply him and just looked down.  He tried to change the topic and asked hyung have you taken your medicine and shots .

Jimin : i-i
Jeon  : i-i what hyung speak up .
Jimin : I have taken.
Jeon : what have you taken.

But before jimin could reply tae entered with namjoon and 2 nurses and said o come on Dr. Jeon Don't know our patient Mr. Jimin . He only took medicine from me that too after  hours of begging I think he was waiting for his younger brother to come and give them . Jungkook angerly looked towards jimin while jimin embarrassed smile towards him . Sometimes I think you and yn are brother sister instead of me and you .

Taehyung: I think that too.
Namjoon : finally your thinking matches mine finally.

Jungkook tae and rm laughed and saw Jimin's cute angry face .

Enough of laugh guys let's concentrate  on what we are here for.  Jungkook go and prepare Jimin's shots and me and tae will check on yn . Namjoon said with an strict voice .

Also I want to share that people think my ff is from  YouTube but let me make it very clear this story is mine ...
Soo please stop it ...
The story can be little relevant but not whole
It's my hardest.
So please don't say that it's from YouTub.

Hey  guys I'm really sorry for being this late .

I m already In my last high-school year .
And it's quite hard to take time out of studies.

Please make  sure to vote

.