*~I don't like him,I like you~* *donna* *fem*

closeted pan donna x lesbian female reader___

  why don't you want me like the other boys do?

I woke up really for school somehow.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and did my makeup (only if you want to make her wear makeup)

I went to my room and put my favorite clothes on. I went downstairs to get breakfast I grabbed a apple and we on my way too school.

I met up with finney and Gwen on my way "hey finney winney  and Gwen" "I hate when you call me nicknames"

"mhm yeah ok sorry Finley" "I will murder you" "no, no you won't ,you love me too much"

"will you two stop flirting" Gwen said "bro what the fuck, you know i'm gay right?"

"oh yeah I forgot" "bro how?" "I don't know I just did"

As we were close to the school we saw a fight happening, Gwen grabbed my arm and dragged me over to watch.

It was robin and moose, I fucking hate moose he called me a slur for being lesbian and the beat finney up like a hundred times.

Robin was on top of moose punching him like crazy,a teacher was coming so the group of everyone watching were walking away

"come on Gwen there is a teacher coming" "ok" we walked Gwen to her school and we went to ours.

We walked in and went to our locker "see you later finny winney" "see you y/n/n" 

I was at my locker and there was donna the most pretties girl ever, I've liked her since sixth grade and we have lockers next to each other and we have been "going out" for the past few weeks.

"Hi y/n" "Hi donna" "are we still on for today at 6:00?" "yeah" "ok" god everything about her is perfect.

The bell rang "see you in class" "see you" god how I could stare into her eyes forever.

"daydreaming about your girl again huh?" a voice said from behind me,I turned around to see the one and only Robin Arellano

"you know me" "lets get to class" "ok last one there is a rotten egg"

We ran to class and the teacher was about to teach so we quickly got to our seats.

Me and robin sit next to each other and donna sits in front of me and finney sits on the table front of the one next to donna.

Half way during class I noticed that donna keeped look over to her north-east and I looked were that was and it at finney, Then all of a sudden I started to feel jealous.

It's not like me to get jealous but we have been "going out".

class ended and I went out "hey y/n where don't you want to go for the hang out" "I have question" "yeah"

"do you like me or do you just think it would be funny to go put with the lesbian and then break her heart? because that not funny and i've liked you since sixth grade but next thing I know is that you are looking at finney like you like him"

"y/n I don't like him,I like you . I've liked you since last year and when you came out I thought I would have a chance"

"what actually?" "yeah, can I kiss you?" "In front of everyone?" "I don't care y/n I want to show every your mine" "oh y-yeah ok"

she cupped my cheek and kissed me. I closed my eye, It felt like magic.

"wooooo go y/n" robin yelled.

I pulled out the kiss "will you be my girlfriend y/n?"

"yesss!"

she kissed me again after a few seconds the bell rang and we all went to class.

I hoped you all liked this, the ones I read don't have donna ones so I made her the first one. while writing this my mom asked what I was writing and had like a panic attack.

683 words