Heroes vs Villains

Izuku and Izuael has decided to get real close to Uraraka and Iida making Tenko to agree and Touya wants them to add Todoroki Shoto, his baby brother into the group if they can making them to agree to it for him.

 U.A's a normal high school and have normal classes to make sure the students keep their education up and have hero lessons as well, too like every other Hero School in the world. They're first class with their daddy is Heroes vs Villains.

(AN: Izuku and Izuael's hero costumes are what Lindsey Stirling & Peter Hollens wear when they did their music video for Skyrim. Izuael's wearing Lindsey's clothing from the video and Izuku's wearing Peter's clothing from the video)

Toshinori's shocked as he didn't think they would go for those clothing and the weapons were ones he didn't think they would pick out. Izuael has a sword like the one that Peter had in the video and Izuael has a violin that she can use the Voice with by music.

She also has bow and arrows to use as a secondary weapons making Izuku to shake his head as his sister's crazy for choosing the violin as a first weapon making many to look at her weirdly as both also have dragon masks to cover their upper faces.

(AN: White for Izuku and purple for Izuael)

Izuku and Izuael just shrugs their shoulders as a answer as they start their class making the two to be a team and their up against Bakugou Katsuki and Iida making them to to look to each other as they nodded as they have a plan to use.

"Nuk, zeymah? (Ready, brother?)"

"Nuk, briinah. (Ready, sister.)" Both said in a whisper making Toshinori to turn to them as he heard that language before making him to wonder what's going on here as he blurry remembers someone, a male singing a song in another language to a big belly that they have.

'Who is that?' Izuku and Izuael figures talking in Thuum would work as their daddy recognized the language like he heard it before. Hisashi did keep singing the same song to them daily every night while being in the womb including Tenko as well, too.

Izuku sneaks into the building from the outside and Izuael has the inside making them to get ready as they knows what to do. Both hide in a dark room and waits as they have increased hearing cause of their Dragon Genes, but they don't like to use it that often.

"Frin lomyah! (Heat sonar!)" Seems Bakugou's heading towards Izuael and Iida's guarding the bomb. Izuael's going to be having fun with this one as she's not going to make him see things that aren't even there since they're whispering the words they're using in Thuum.

"Hahnuheim nol faal Fiikath Suleyksejun! (Hallucinations from the Illusion Realm!)" Bakuogu's now seeing things making many to wonder what Izauel's doing as her eyes looked blind.

"Koraavnu Qah nol faal Fiikath Suleyksejun! (Sightless Protection from the Illusion Realm!)" Izuael casted it onto herself so she can walk straight pass Bakugou as he keeps seeing things including four copies of Izuael making Izuku to smirk as he used the same thing.

Iida's confused as he sees many strange animals before Izuael shows up as they still have Sonar activated making them to see where they're going and Izuku's immune to both illusions and hallucinations making him to be able to see through it all.

"Vo pah hahnuheim nol faal Fiikath Suleyksejun! (Undo all hallucinations from the Illusion Realm!)" Izuku said as he jumps Iida and ties him up.

"Vo koraavnu qah nol faal Fiikath Suleyksejun! (Undo sightless protection from the Illusion Realm!) Izuael said as they know to whisper shout it as Izuael touches the bomb and the Hero Team wins again the Villain Team making Bakugou to be very angry about.

Izuku and Izuael knows their daddy's been listening into the words and writing them down making him to study them and figure them out which Nezu has covered for them as Toshinori has the whole try to figure out the VIP is of the match.

"That's difficult to say since Izuku and Izuael did something and then Izuku got the drop onto Iida capturing him and then Izuael claims the bomb." Yaoyorozu said as everyone's confused to who the VIP is making only one to say it.

"The Shigaraki Twins equally got the VIP in the match cause of the way the got in and hide, sneak around and then Izuael used her Quirk to do something to Bakugou which also effected Iida making Izuku to get the drop onto him then Izuael claims the bomb."

"CORRECT, YOUNG KAMINARI!" Toshinori shouts as everyone turns to him.

"You guys didn't noticed? It's like they know what the other's about to do." Kaminari said making both twins to blush as they're soo use to doing that actually that it's scary to the Counselors fully making Hisashi to laugh cause of it fully.

Classes are over with once everyone has a turn and the other classes finished up making the two to see Kurogiri's here to pick them up making them to wonder how he knew how to drive a car making them to never know the answer to that one unless their mummy wanted him to know.

"Sorry, got to go, you guys."

"We'll see if we can't get onii-chan to let us hang out after school some time!" Izuku and Izuael said as they wave good-bye and headed home making them to wonder if they'll ever be friends with them. Later that night, something terrible happened to a single Female Human.

She screams and moans, but no one came to save her as she kept being tortured by what's happening to her as the one who's doing this to her just smirks at the scene. No one knows that a Dragon Villain's getting ready and he doens't have permission to do what he does.

'Ofaal nuk, Punah Jul, fah das I'll kos piraan hin V's das ganog ahrk nid vis vuth zey dreh nii!'

AN: Just checking, but has anyone ever heard of the Hentai video: skyrim estrus mod uncensored (hentai tentacles)? Well, that's what's happening to the woman until she's died as the Dragon Villain doens't really care for Human lives. He'll just kill them.