Chapter 25

A sound of birds chirping in a cold breezy morning. The teacher is writing the lessons on the whiteboard while some of the students are biting their pens, spinning their pencils, sleeping and also do their nails and makeup. It was all quiet and peaceful.

   But unexpectedly, Sunghoon doesn't come to school today. Only Jake knows why since he's staying with him for a moment. When will he stay with Migyung's family? Never? It's obvious that Sunghoon would never accept it. Did he forgot about what her mother asked before she's gone....?

     "Why is class always so boring?", Migyung said to herself. She got up from her seat and asked for an excuse to go to the restroom but she actually wants to walk around the building until the subject ends. The teacher won't notice her disappearance right?

She unties her messy hair before ties it into a simple bun. She usually skips classes so it's completely normal.

Why does it gets so boring when Sunghoon's not here?

Should I ask Jake?

  Migyung sighed and walked towards the art room. She thought no one would be there but there is.

"O-Oh sorry", she said and was about to walk out.

"Oh Migyung hi, no it's okay you can come in", a guy who's wearing a long sleeve shirt spoke, Yeonjun.

"I'm not interrupting you guys?"

"Not at all, come in. Just in time, look what I just drew", Yeonjun backs off and asked Migyung to come over. Three other guys was looking at her while smiling.

"You drew....me?", Migyung's eyes widened. The drawing doesn't look like a drawing, it looks printed!

"You like it?"

"It's beautiful", Migyung's eyes sparkled seeing her face.

"Wait, aren't you in class right now? Huening Kai's also in class right? So that means you should be in class too", Yeonjun looked at the members as they nodded as response.

(I randomly put their age, not the same as real life)

"U-Uh....I..."

"You skip class aren't you?", Yeonjun smiled.

"N-No, I-I went to the restroom and was about to go and stopped by here.....I-I was about to go anyways, bye", Migyung ran towards the door and closed it shut. She took a deep breath before exhaling. Well she managed to get out from the situation.

"Wait, aren't you the girl?"

A voice suddenly spoke.

Shit.....Jason....

Migyung's POV

I squinted my eyes while turning around. Why do I have to deal with this situation right now? I looked down and walked at fast as I could. Well dumb me, of course he's faster than me. He grabbed my wrist and makes me look at him.

"Don't try to run away 'Sunghoon's secret admire' ", he said. What? Since when?

"I'm not his secret admire"

"Hm but the other day you seems like it", Jason smirked and played with my hair. I slapped his hands away in anger.

"What are you doing here?"

"Perhaps I should ask you a same thing. You're skipping class aren't you? Hm naughty girl"

"Do you think I'm afraid of you? I would never! Your face is mustier than a frog! Get away from me!", I kicked his stomach and attempted to run away but he quickly grabs my waist and threw me on the floor. I'm in the senior's building so no one's outside in this time. The art class is so far away and I wished Yeonjun could hear me.

"My face is mustier than a frog?", he gritted his teeth.

"Jason!", someone yelled his name.

I looked to see who it is. It's his friend.

"Oh...is that—"

"Sunghoon's admire", Jason smirked and patted my hair harshly. I was still on the ground. My bun had gone messy.

"Here's your cap", his friend said and handed him a red cap.

I know that cap seems familiar to me. Isn't that......Oh my god....

"Okay, miss secret admire. I'm in a middle of something so keep your mouth shut huh?", he puts his index finger on his lips and grinned before walking away with his friends. My breath began to feel very heavy. My heart is pounding so hard. That's exactly the cap I saw on the CCTV footage. It could be him. It is possible.....

He doesn't like Sunghoon right?

That may be the reason why he killed Mr. Park.

Jason is the killer....

Suddenly a sound of a door being swung open from afar, revealing Yeonjun and his members. He didn't saw me at  at first but as soon as he saw me, he ran towards me.

"Migyung? Are you okay?", Yeonjun questioned. The other members gathered around me.

I couldn't respond to him. My breath got stuck at the back of my throat. Without responding, I stand up and ran towards Jason as I grabbed his arm. He looks at me in a questioned face.

"What?", he yanked my hands away.

I didn't answer him, and stared at his cap. That's exactly the same cap, it has a sticker on it just like what I saw in the footage. He could be one of the suspect.

"What the f*ck do you want?", he pushed my shoulder.

I could hear footsteps approaching.

"What is going here? Why did you pushed her?", Yeonjun hid me behind his back.

"She grabs my wrist out of all sudden and didn't speak. She's crazy. She's even a obsessesive stalker. Sunghoon must be so stressed about your existence. He always yell at someone for no reason, that's why his mom died"

I gasped.

"Jason I-I think we should go now", his friend pulled his wrist. I looked at his friend and he looks scared. I probably know why....