+ || Me and you. (Ohshc)

cried last night listening to ouran osts soooo heres a small fic of small kaoru and caregiver hikaru!!! (platonic ofc)

little/regressor - kaoru

caregiver - hikaru

--

It was a hot sunny day, and the host club was having their usual daily meeting. If ONLY Kaoru didn't feel so close to slipping right now! The past days have been hectic, and the fact that Kaoru hadn't regressed in that time period at all was just so overwhelming. But he couldn't tell Hikaru! It was time he stopped being so dependant on him. It was obvious that one day he was going to leave him for Haruhi or something, until then he could only mourn.

It was only until he felt the warmth of his brother's hand on his shoulder that he had realised he'd been spacing out. "Kaoru," Hikaru whispered, eyes filled with concern, "do you wanna go now?"

Kaoru looked back at Tamaki's grinning face, not even noticing that the two brothers were talking, then back at Hikaru. All he wanted was to go home right now if he had to be honest. So of course, with the action of a brief nod, Hikaru grabbed his brother's hand and they both exited the building. Yeah... they would have to explain that tomorrow.

~~

After a long car ride the two had finally ended up in their bedroom. Kaoru, who had fully regressed throughout the car ride, grinned sheepishly at his brother, who smiled back. "I'm going to guess you're feeling better now?" Hikaru asked, squishing his brothers cheeks, resulting in the little to whine but nod at the question anyway. 

"You're so adorable when you're like this Kaoruu" Hikaru continued to pester, causing Kaoru to launch onto Hikaru as they both landed onto the comfort of their own bed. 

There the two lay, giggling like maniacs as they spent the rest of the night doing a pillow fight -  which ended up with Kaoru fast asleep, head resting on Hikaru's chest. "Let's do this more often, ey Kaoru?" Hikaru quietly said to his twin brother, bringing a few strands of hair away from his face. "Mm.." Kaoru replied, continuing to hug his brother as they spent the rest of the night in comfort.

--

A/N - I am going to pray people don't think this is incest- I just wrote this since I have a headcanon that they're both switches and take care of eachother when they're regressed and I forgot to proof read this shoot