Rupert & Stewie

Rupert POV
i haven't seen my dear husband in days, and i fear for his return. its been far too long and I know him too well. he gets more desprate for touch the longer we are apart. and it's been a week, so i myself am anxious for his return.

a day has past and I have finnished my nightly routine; dishes, sweeping, and making a meal for my Stewie. that is IF he returns today... as i put my apron down, i hear a voice upstairs.
stewie: Hon! I'm back from my adventure, come and give me a Wellcome kiss~!
Rupert: I'm coming dear, just wait for me to get your food!
I can't beleive he's already back.. i can't wait for the games he has planned for today.

I grab our plates, and walk upstairs. I can't wait to fuck his brains out. just as I open the door, I trip and drop our food
Rupert: Fuck! stewie I-
I look up at him and hes wearing fishnet leggings that lead up to and exentuate his bulge, along with ribbons loosely tied around his bust, slightly covering his juicy nipples and and biceps. all leading up to a choker, connected to a leash. I gulp, as I can feel my face heating up. It's worse than I expected.

Stewie: babe, its fiiinee, I'm hungry for something else anyway.
he looks right at me with his seductive eyes, and I can feel my bear cock stiffen . he looks down and smiles, then looks back up as he slowly walks twords me.

he sets his arms on my broad shoulders and leans in for a long kiss, i stick in my tounge and so does he, gently biting my bottom lip. i suppress the urge to moan, and push him onto the bed behind him. I'm of course still standing, so i put that choker of his to use and as i pull down my boxers, i push him onto my member. he starts nipping at my tip, and grabs onto my thighs. I supress another soft moan and push his head fully on it, shoving the whole 8 inches in his soft mouth. he desperately sucks and so I push him down onto the bed, a thin line of seman and saliva trailing from my cock to his lips.

Stewie: Rupert.. please i need you inside me.
I ignore his desperation and climb ontop of him, making out with him once more, combining our juices.
As we kiss passionately, i can feel his shorter member press against mine, and move down slowly from his football head to his leathery bulge. slowly pulling down the tight underwear to reveal the throbbing shlong.

i slowly rub it with my soft grip, but he exclaims to me;
"Rupert! I need more-! daddy, please.." "do i look like peter griffin? chill out." I smirk at his Impatience, and start rubbing faster, then he finally came. stewie: ah..
rupert: now it's my turn ;)
i pull his panties completely off and spread his legs ruthlessly and begin to prepare my member, applying lube.

"are you ready?" i glance down at his tight hole. "mmm... please, rupert" he looked strait at me again. his lustfull eyes piercing through me, and as if i was hypnotized by them I quickly inserted my whole shlong in his ass and began thrusting, grabbing onto the bed around him as we both moaned and screamed each other's names. "mm- FUCK-!" stewie came again, as did I, my seman filling his hole and seaping out. I slowly pulled out and huffed, leaning in for another breathtaking kiss, and then i layed down beside him "mm.. rupert?" "yes?" "I love you."