Windy bee × (male)Player fluff

windy bee POV
another day, another player. but not just any player.. y/n. he's given me the most generous offerings, yet i keep myself from being a member of his hive. i wish we could be much more.. but spirit bear forbids I date a player, she says they'll never love me back. i trust spirit bear, and yet i believe y/n is different.

Ive always hated the idea of being a part of a hive. I appreciate the freedom i have, Soaring the sky, receiving gifts from my player friends, not a single worry. untill recently. it's been on my mind for a while, I want to be with him, no one has ever made me happier than y/n has.
(time skip)

it's beesmas, and ive decided to take action. today when y/n offers me a gifted mythic egg, I'll come to him.

as I buzzed about the snowy skies this morning, i heard the chimes of my shrine chime. and I knew it was y/n. I ascended down and saw him sitting below a tree, feeding his bees berries and other treats. i noticed a bit of butterflies form in my stomach before i spoke. "y/n-" he lookeed up and at me, with a smile on his rosey face.

he embraced me with a hug, and i knew i made the right choice. "i knew you would come!" he said "y/n, i have something to tell you." he looked at me and raised an eyebrow, as i explained to him my undying love. "windy bee, I-" "i knew you might not love me back, and my fear of rejection is piercing.. but i trust you to make the right choice with my heart, y/n." i said looking down.

"windy bee, I love you too."