7

I woke up and to be honest. It was quite late. It was 10:30AM one twin was in their bed whilst one was on the floor. I tried to keep my composure without laughing. I got up and snook out the room and back to the one I was staying in I got changed into an oversized hoody and some shorts and went down to the kitchen. The twins were already there. When I saw them. I was shocked.

"Weren't you literally just sleeping" I said

"Yes but we heard the door close and woke up to be fair I was just dozing I woke up 10 minutes before you... the floor isn't that comfy Y'know" one of them said. Whilst the other laughed.  Molly popped up out of nowhere

"Stop it both of you.. good morning y/n sleep alright?" She said.

I nodded a slight yes whilst the boys just laughed to each other. Molly set out breakfast as I sat down. I had my food and asked to be excused. I then got a drink and went to my room down the hall. Weeks were going by and it was time for me,George and Fred to go back. We went back and they said they were going to come and get me on Christmas so go near in the great hall. It was only couple days away and I was excited it was my first Christmas here in this school and the first Christmas I will get a few more present hopefully.

Don't get me wrong I know Santa isn't real but it's nice to believe right?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Not a lot this chapter but hoped you like it
Tbh idk how you guys have managed to find this story and it gives me a smile on my face when it says people have added this story to their reading list I thank you all so much
lots of hugs- Author