The Jealousy of Riminn

Before you start reading. Some parts at the beggings were suppose to be on chapter 7. I dont know why but these parts weren't there when I published it. So I decided to put in on chapter 8. I hope you guys have fun reading this!
________

She said as she went inside the bathroom. "You sure did cover that hickey good" yeonjun said while smirking at me. I then hit his back jokingly. "Alright are we ready to leave?" Yeonjun said as he wore his shoes. "Yep! Let's go!" I said as we both held and walked to school together. On our way we got ourselves some drinks, Yeonjun got himself and energy drink and got me Banana milk. I squealed in excitement "awhh you didn't have to! Thank you!" I said with a happy smile on my face.

As we entered school, I saw Riminn staring at Yeonjun in shock. I loved seeing her gasp.
But we ignored her and headed to class.

Realizing we didn't sleep all night, we were so tired. All we wanted to do was sleep. We slept through the whole lesson missing lunch, and everything, suni didn't mind since she thought we were cute and didn't even budge to wake us up. When the bell rang suni woke both of us up and then went home leaving both of us behind to cleaning. "Aish this girl" i said as I got up. Yeonjun was still sleeping so I decided to prank him by hiding. After a few minutes he woke up to an empty classroom. "Y/N?" He looked so worried and then started packing up quickly. "Boo!" I came from his back he shouted really loud but there was most likely no one left at the room anymore. "Stop shouting, we need to start cleaning" I said as I handed him the mop. We cleaned and dusted everywhere and the classroom was finally clean.

After the cleaning yeonjun picked Me up and placed me on our desk we sat together. We then started making out. Like it was nothing to do in a school. "Alright, you can't keep doing this to me." I said as I pushed him away from and got off the desk. "We need to go home I'm sleepy!" I said in an angry tone packing my stuff. I grabbed Yeonjun's backpack and handed it to him with aggression. We walked home and then finally arrived. He went to his house and I went to mines. After dressing up and getting into my comfy clothes.

 After dressing up and getting into my comfy clothes

Y/N's Outfit.

As I sat down at the bed I was used to sleep next to Yeonjun so I messaged him.

                  • little foxy 🦊

                      I can't sleep. Wanna
                      Come over so we can
                       Take a nap together?-

- Open the door I'm already here

He was so fast. I came running downstairs and opened the door and it was Yeonjun. He gave me a peck on the lips and we went upstairs together. He was also wearing comfy clothes. So we decided to snuggle together and talk about random stuff until we fell asleep. As we were talking, we fell asleep at the both time not knowing how tired we were.

Y/N's sister POV

I knocked on the door but no one opened, so I had to use my key to open it, Y/N was probably already asleep due to her school and her hardwork. As I entered I saw everywhere so clean, when did she have time to do all this? I went upstairs and saw Yeonjun and Y/N sleeping. I ran to get my camera and took a picture of them. After that, I put the photos to the YJ×Y/N  album. There were a lot of photos of them. And they were really cute.