kegger

"Shut it shit stack" you say to your brother as you unpack your last box. You hear a knock on the door. "Yeah?" You ask the girl infornt of you. " hi I'm Sarah, Sarah cameron." She says. "I hear your new here so I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me and my friend. Pretty much everyone is going." Sarah says. "Uh yeah sure just let me go get ready!" You say. "Okay" Sarah says.

Your fit:

You arrive at the kegger with Sarah

You arrive at the kegger with Sarah. You immediately feel eyes on you. "Oh yeah thoes people staring at you are pouges. Lower class people and the ones that aren't saring are kooks. The rich ones. Which you are now" Sarah says. " oh goody" you say sarcastically. Making you both laugh. Come on let's go get a drink she says and drags you to get one. Sarahhh I don't want to they are all looking at me. You say. Too bad! She replies. You finally give. Fine. You say. You get your beer. Sarah starts to drag you. Istg Sarah your going to break my arms and legs one day! You say loud enough for the pouges to hear and laugh. You down your beer and fall into the sand. I'm dead. You say. Alright then I'm dead to. She says and lays on you. Bro- you say. You see and boy getting drowned. Oh shit you get up and run to him. And push the other guy off helping the one who was just getting drowned. "ALRIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYONE GET THE HELL OFF OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND!" a boy yells and fires 2 shots into the air with a gun your not even quite sure is legal for him to have. "Are you okay?" You ask the boy who you were helping. " I'm fine thank you, I'm jhon b btw" he says giving you a smile. You smile back. " what are you still doing here kook?" The blond haired boy  says to you. "JJ!' his friends yell. "cool it blondie, I'm just helping your friend that you didn't even try to help while he was getting DROWNED. by frosted flakes over there." You say making jhon b kie and pope laugh. " this is your final warning" he says a smirk on his face stepping closer. You stand up " before what hm? I'd like to know. What are you gonna do?" You say a smirk now spreading across your face as you now step closer. " you realize I'm the one with the gun right?" He says his smile not fading. "Do it. I dare you. I won't even move a muscle, shoot me blondie." You say laughing. "This isn't over I'll get you back." He says know you called his bluff and one upped him and he wasn't happy about it.