Episode 1

" Your place or mine? "

<<<<

Waiting for my boyfriend at cafe i am so much bored he and his work. I am pissed off .. really want to break up but his smile melts me .. but the real thing is i don't love him ...
His charming face always stop me to but Today i will break up with him for sure ..
And

Bells rings and a man of his twenties enters in hurry ...

Y/N: ( annoyed ) Finally..

Mike: Sorry Y/N i was B-

Y/N: Busy at office.. i know..

They both sits ..

Mike to waiter..

Mike : I want an coffee...( To Y/N ) You?

Y/N: Nothing i am fine ..

Mike raised his eyebrows because it is unusual so he cough..

Waiter left ..

Mike: you want to meet me right?

Y/N: Yes!

Mike: So what's the matter?

Y/N: BREAK UP ( She stand up) The end of us ! We are over Mike .. i can't tolerate now ... By forever...

Mike: Y/N... Please i love you...

Y/N: Sorry Mike ...

Y/N took her bag and went out of shop in hurry because she don't want to change her decision.. as break up of 3 years relationship is not easy ...
But it's good for her... She is just want so fast that she can't even know she is in main road ...

She crossed the road even it's red light... A car came towards her... In fast speed...
The car is about to hit Y/N but the driver stop the car in very soon.. Y/N don't even say sorry to driver and went off...

<<<<<<<<<

In car ..

Jungkook : What happened?

Driver: A crazy lady want to die ...

Jungkook looked out of the window..
Jungkook wonder why she want to die even she is so beautiful...

Diver drove the car .. soon

<<<<<<<<

Y/N reached at home ignoring her 23 years old sister sleeping at couch she went to her bedroom..
Y/N lie down to the bed and started crying.. she don't like Mike but he was her best friend loosing him she her worst nightmare and she is obsessed with him even though she break up it doesn't mean that she doesn't care about him .. anyway EVERYTHING HAPPENED FOR GOOD she thinks and she went to go to the shower...
She is showering and she heard her phone ringing.. she ignored that ...