Chapter 1

YN, a 16 year old high school graduate with a diploma in Architecture.

Yn's childhood consisted of a drunk father who would abuse her mother who was more than innocent, but her mother never really loved her either she always focused on money and making her next business arrangement or partner.

When Yn was 16 her grandmother died and Yn inherited all her money as she was the only grandchild and her grandmother didn't trust Yn's father with her money. In her grandmother's will she wrote that on Yn's 16th birthday she would inherit all 156 billion dollars and 1 house which has 17 bedrooms and 24 bathrooms.

And today was the day that Yn became a 16 year old billionaire and finally moved out of her parent's house which ment freedom for her to start her own business and life.

She was done moving in to her grandmother's home and is now on the way to her parent's house for her birthday dinner, but what she didn't know was that her parents weren't the only guests. As she got there her mother gave her a half-hearted hug and said happy birthday with a snobbish tone. As they sat down at the table her mother said that they are waiting for another guests. A few minutes later there was a knock on the front door her father stood up and opened the door. Then in walked Alexander Sirko who was her father's best friend since they've been in diapers. Y/n/F "ahhh welcome Alexander. Come sit-sit". He sat down and we all started to eat it was ok but then her father said something terrible "Yn we didn't get you a gift because you have your grandmother's money now that we should have gotten but now you got it and we won't give money to a GOLD DIGGING BRAT" I stood up and hurried to my old room, located the door and fell on my bed crying.

Alexander pov:

"You didn't have to say that to her James" Yn/f looked at me and said "you keep out of this it's not your business". I stood up and said "Well then I'm going to use the bathroom" luckily for me Yn's room was just across the bathroom. I knocked on her door and to my surprise she opened looking down at her feet I closed the door and locked it then moved to her and embraced het in my arms as she cried when she finally calmed down and said "why are your here" I looked at her "because I wanted to make sure you're ok"
"Well I am so now you can go"
Then she looked in to my eyes and that's when I lost it ...

~~~~~~~°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°○°•°•°•°○°~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my first chapter hope you liked it please tell me in the comments if there is anything I can change...

Please vote