chapter 2!

After getting a good nights sleep, Vasilisa woke up bright and early. As soon as she woke up, she grabbed her phone and went straight to google.

She searched up: "Who plays foward on the Portugal National Football team?"

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Along with his name was included a picture. Staring at the picture, Vasilisa couldn't help but drool a little bit. She quickly caught the drool before it could fall on her brand new Gucci bedsheets.

After looking at some pictures of Ronaldo for a while, she decided to leave her room for breakfast. She put the phone away and left.

Time skip!

"Hi polly wog," Vasilisa said as she sat next to her sister, Paulina, at the kitchen island.

"Where were you? Why'd you take so long?" Paulina quickly asked, concerned but also slightly annoyed.

Vasilisa couldnt tell her about her Ronaldo obsession: it was embarrassing!

"I was uhh.. uhm.."

Ding dong!

She quickly got up, thanking the ring of the doorbell for getting her out of that awkward situation. She started sprinting towards the door.

She opened it as her mother stood behind her, waiting to sign for whatever it was.

"Delivery for Vasilisa," The Amazon driver said. Vasilisa grabbed the package already knowing what it is, and went back to her room.

Sitting on the carpet of her floor, she started opening the package. Inside she saw a blue and black stripped furry suit.

"Omg, yes! It finally came!" She exclaimed. She ordered it a few weeks ago and was waiting patiently for it to come.

Fully unpackaging it, she started to try it on. As she looked in the mirror, she was suddenly reminded of the upcoming Football game that Ronaldo was playing in.

"Maybe I could wear this there.." She started blushing as she thought about it.

She put the furry suit away and started thinking of ways to convince her parents to take her.