7

Barry woke up to see a drooling Harley he smiled he put his hand to wipe it away from her making her wake up too she saw him smiling "you so cute when you sleeping" he told her making her blush he kissed her on her cheek "so what you doing today you going to work or star labs" asked Harley he looked at her "well Harley I have decided taken day off to spoil my girlfriend more than last night" he smiled tickling her making her laugh "stop Barry" she giggles he then stop looking at her kissed her lips "Harley Quinn you amaze me  I love everything about you the skin colour your humour and your past and what you want now" he said kissing her lips she kisses back and he can feel tears from her he look at her "oh Harls I am sorry making you cry" he said "these are happy tears B" she tells him he holds her before he gets up "you still here my Queen I will go make breakfast and bring it in" he says she nodded and left the room she felt happy and she turned facing the window looking at the sun through curtains.

Barry made pancakes with chocolate chips and apple juice there was also Fruit as he knew Harley used to eat fruit and she mentioned she miss it so when he walked back in he saw Harley getting changed "oops sorry" he said blushing and turning around "it ok Barry I don't mind" she laughs he then turned and put the tray on the bedside table he faces Harley button up her shorts "wow you are something else" said Barry with a smile she walks to him "good or bad" she purred going to his chest "Good you are very beautiful" he told her she kissed him and then they went and got the breakfast "can I go to star labs I want to see the team" says Harley "of course Harls anything for you" he told her she grinned "maybe tonight we can lock the door and go at each other" she told him "you so hot Harley but wait until you really want to" he said "I am" she says he nods "well if that what you want then fine" he said she touch his thigh and Barry got into better clothes and lifted Harley and speed out.