Thirty - 3

"You know what? Don't Finnish you answer." I sighed, they looked at each other and then at me confusedly.

I looked around before asking, "How the hell do you do that black warp teleport thing?" As I walked around.

Dabi pointed at this tall and dark looking guy in the corner. I smiled brightly at Dabi, "Thank you my love~"

I used my own quirk copying his and used a black warp to try and escape. I felt a kick fly at my head.

"Not so fast Darling." Dabi told me, whilst kicking my head sending me flying back fat way from the warp.

'Damn and here I thought I had an easy exit' I thought to myself clutching my head which was throbbing.

I coughed out blood and whipped it off my face. I got up into a fighting stance and Toga looked at me in awe.

"I WANT TO FIGHT HER! TAG ME IN!" She giggled taking a sharp sparkling-clean knife out of her pocket.

She instantly charged at me, as fast as she could, trying to stab my arm but I swerved causing her to miss.

I grabbed her arm with her knife, I swiped at her legs - tripping her over. As she fell, she sliced my leg.

I turned around and it was Dabi's fist with blue fire surrounding it. Luckily enough for me I dodged it in time.

I ran away slightly to distance myself from the two and I saw Shiggaraki exiting the room. 'He's that convinced they'll beat me?" I thought

I looked back into the situation and I tried to think what I should do. It was clear I was outnumbered but what could I do to win?

I used my quirk to copy Dabi's quirk fire blazing from my hands but It instantly burned my arms.

Shit.

'Seriously am I not going to be able to get away?' I started to overthink things and panic about the scenario.

BANG!

I turned around and I saw Bakugou and Aizawa burst through the window. I smiled in relief when I saw the pro heroes come.

Bakugou looked at arm and I put it behind my back trying to hide it. "They hurt you?!" Bakugou said as explosions bursted from his hands.

"It's not time for this Bakugou grab Y/n whilst All might and I fight them off." Aizawa said, with All Might in agreement.

Bakugou let out a 'tch' before picking me up flinging me over his shoulder and escaping. "I'm fine! I can help them fight the rest off-"

"Do you look fine?" Bakugou snapped back. I gasped at his attitude towards me, this all started with him.

I kicked his stomach and punched/hit his back with my non-injured arm. "Bakugou Katsuki put me down."

He tightened his grip on me as I tried to escape from his grasp. "This all fucking started because everyone doubted our relationship!"

He froze when he fully took in what I said.

"What are you saying?" He curiously asked.

—-

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I'd like to let y'all know that I won't be uploading for a while because I am going on holiday!

I'm going Barbados 🇧🇧 for two weeks so give me a little break and I'll update the rest afterwards.