venting to claudia

billie woke up spread out on her bed and lifted her head to look around, feeling dazed.

she then dropped back down onto her pillow groaning as her headache hit her.

sighing, she turned to her bedside table to grab her phone.

aria:
i went home, why the fuck was i in bed with you?

billie froze, before typing a reply.

bil:
what

she swiped left, to reply to finneas who'd texted her.

but as she looked, her third contact down on her messages was drew.

there was no apology message, not a thing from her. if billie was honest, she actually had kind of expected a massive paragraph from drew explaining everything and apologising like she had done before.

but there was nothing at all.

billie's whole mood dropped, but she went to go and see what finneas had text her anyway.

fin:
you still coming over today? 9:44am

billie paused before replying, reading her text above finneas' one that she didnt even remember sending him at 4am about drew and aria.

'what the fuck happened last night dude,' she mumbled through a large sigh, placing her hand on her forehead.

bil:
yeah i feel like shit ill be over for

she checked the time, it was 1pm.

bil:
ill be over for two
read, 1:10

billie put her phone back down, and it vibrated so she picked it up again to see a message from aria.

aria:

'idfk what happened last night but when i left ur room there were hella bottles of empty vodka and other shit on ur floor'

bil:

'i dont remember anything omg'

aria:

'last thing i remember was being out w my friends tbh and i was drunk even then'

billie:

'i remember u came over to me cause i was crying or whatever but thats the last thing i remember clearly and some weird shit must've happened at mine when we went there after lol'

aria:

'yh sounds ab right lmfao'

bil:

'my heads a fucking mess ill talk later.'

billie sent the message, and aria read it but didnt reply.

she set her phone down once more, rolling off her bed sideways.

billie walked over to her mirror she had near her walk in closet, and stared at her reflection in shock.

her hair was a mess, she had half a face of makeup on, and her hoodie was on back to front.

that made billie wonder if she'd taken it off at some point last night, but she wasnt bothered about it that much.

her eyes stared back at her, looking dull and grey.

her headache was starting to worsen, so she walked to her bathroom cupboard and took two paracetemols, hoping they'd help.

she then decided to shower and fix her appearance a little, because she felt disgusting.

rubbing her eyes, billie walked into her bathroom and turned her shower on before taking her clothes off.

10 minutes later she'd gotten out and wrapped herself in a towel, feeling much better.