Chapter 6: Daniela's Rage

October 31 2019

After Harry and Daniel investigated the crime scene at Laurie's house. Harry and Daniel found out that Laurie was at the hospital as Harry was driving towards Haddonfield's hospital.

Daniel was talking to someone on the phone as Harry continued driving forward as He saw the hospital as Mercer stopped the car as Both of them entered the hospital. Daniel went to talk to the receptionist and asked where Laurie was at, She told where Laurie's room was at as Both of them went to visit Laurie.

Laurie was seen arguing with Sartain and Marion, She didn't believe that Daniela was alive and She knew that she killed her, Laurie's children's were trying to calm her down as Sartain and Marion were trying to speak to Laurie until they heard the door opening as they saw Harry and Daniel.

Harry: Laurie, Are you okay?

Daniel: Doctor Sartain? Miss Chambers?

Marion: Daniel? Wait what are you doing here?

Harry: We are here to visit Laurie, We heard what happened.

Karen: Sheriff, Is Daniela really alive?

Allyson: She came to our house and tried to kill us but we killed her.

Jamie: By burning her alive. It's impossible that she's alive.

Harry: Look We just investigated a crime scene and we don't know yet. But we heard that you and your family were sent to the hospital.

Daniel: Yes that's right and what brings both of you here?

Sartain: Me and Marion knew that Daniela escaped the prison last night.

Harry: What do you mean? How do you know she escaped?

Marion: She was missing from her cell and She killed three guards and one inmate.

Harry: *Kicks the Trash can* Dang it!

Marion: Look we tried too-

Harry: And you two didn't even warn the police!

Daniel: Sheriff! Stop! We need to listen to them.

Sartain: *Sighs* I may have to tell my true intentions, You see here. Me and Marion had a plan to kill Daniela.

John: You were gonna kill her?

Sartain: I wanted to use a shot of sodium thiopental on her and Later on we were also gonna kill Michael.

They were all staring as Laurie was staring at Sartain as Marion spoke.

Marion: But when we were gonna execute the plan, Daniela was already gone. We were gonna warn Haddonfield and The police about it.

Laurie: Do you not know what Daniela is?

They all looked at Laurie as Laurie continued speaking.

Laurie: She's just like Michael, She has his evil on her, His murderous intention and Someone that you can't take down easily. . . . Evil just makes her stronger.

They were silent as they were listening to Laurie speak about Daniela.

Laurie: Everytime I look at her, I just see Michael instead.

Laurie was starting to get a little scared but John, Jamie, Karen and Allyson were calming her down as Harry and Daniel looked at eachother as Sartain spoke.

Sartain: Look, We really need to find her.

Marion: We don't even know if she's dead or alive.

Karen: What if Daniela didn't kill those eleven firefighters? What if there is another case to that?