21-30

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 21: 21st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 21: 21st

Listen to article15 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the car, the small red clay stove made a sound.

Mu Wanqing took off the tea pot on the small stove and poured out the hot water. The car smelled of herbs immediately.

She lifted the curtain and handed it out, "Here are medicinal herbs for dispelling wind and cold, drink a bowl."

Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue took the brown tea, took a sniff, and drank it all in one gulp.

A bowl of hot tea was poured into the stomach, the body gradually warmed up, and finally no longer shivering, but the wet clothes were sticking to the body, it was extremely uncomfortable, it was cold outside and hot inside, Mu Jinyao endured it Feeling unwell, he tugged at the collar of the mink jacket.

"Bao Er, you are the elder brother, you must be obedient and obedient with your younger siblings."

They are responsible for bringing the children over and take care of them. They can't get on the mule cart, but they can keep out the wind and rain under the tarpaulin.

In the car, a timid little milk voice came, "I see, I'm obedient."

The eldest of the four children is only five years old, which is the age of half understanding.

Mr. Mu ripped off the wet clothes of the children, wiped the children's bodies with a towel, and wrapped the two girls with a cloth on their legs without taking up any space.

The two boys tucked directly into the quilt.

When the tea was cooled down a little, Mu Wanqing poured a bowl for each little guy.

The four dolls of the Mu family are made of pink and jade.

The elders said, be obedient.

In an unfamiliar environment, surrounded by unfamiliar adults, the children are a little timid and cautious.

Seeing this, Mu Wanqing took out the oil tea noodles and brewed a large bowl, "Mother, give them some food."

Smelling the aroma of the food, the child's eyes lit up, excitedly got up and rushed towards Mu Wanqing, there is delicious food!

Mu Wanqing grabbed the bare-ass little boy, stuffed it back into the quilt, and looked at them seriously, "Sit down, don't fight."

Sit and eat in rows, you take one bite, I take one bite, the small mouth can be opened, waiting for feeding. "what."

The fragrant oil tea noodles are very satisfying, and they are all smiles.

Listening to the movement inside, Mu Jinyao and Mu Rongxue breathed a sigh of relief.

Willing to take in children, and willing to take out food, shows that there is still room for mediation.

The second Mrs. Mu was impartial, and the five children took turns to feed, and soon a bowl of oil tea noodles was finished.

Boa smacked her little mouth, she hadn't eaten enough, but didn't dare to ask for more.

He stared at Mu Wanqing for a long time, Mu Wanqing's eyes swept over lightly, "Why are you staring at me?"