𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

The story is about Regulus Black's daughter, the OC, and her life after The Order Of The Phoenix set their headqurters at 12 Grimmauld Place. Follow the story of her as she meets her uncle that was imprisoned and is now on the run and as she meets the famous boy who lives.

Disclaimer: This is a Harry Potter fanfiction so nothing aside from my OC's and my plot belongs to me

Disclaimer: This is a Harry Potter fanfiction so nothing aside from my OC's and my plot belongs to me. J. K. Rowling is the owner of the Harry Potter universe, the characters and the plot.
English is not my first language so some mistakes are unavoidable but please feel free to correct me if anything is wrong.

All the gifs I use are taken from Pinterest and not mine unless I state so, all the credits go to the owner of them!

As this is a fanfiction some of the written things may not make full sense but I wish for you to just imagine them the way I've written them as this is all fictional. This is based on the books and not the movies so many 'scenes' are familiar or unfamiliar probably.

My OC's (Polaris Redolpha Black and Redolpha Black née Lestrange) won't have a faceclaim. I want everyone to be able to enjoy the book to the fullest so I want to avoid mentions of skin colour, sexuality or body type.

Some of the appearances that will be mentioned:
•Gray/silver/light blue eyes (Black family)
•Face structure (Black family)
•A cold stare (I don't know if that needs to be mentioned)
•This is a fanfiction where the love interest is Charlie Weasley so the OC is definitely into men but if you want to imagine her liking women as well, feel free to do just that.
•The pronouns of the OC will be she/her in case you need to know that

Some stories on here recommend reading in light/dark mode or font and sizes but I don't really do that, read at whatever setting is the most comfortable for you.

I'd love to hear all your thoughts just please be respectful towards me and others.

I don't have an update schedule but please keep in mind that I'm a student and only update when I have the time to write.

Warnings: This book will contain mature content such as violence (Harry Potter kind of violence and Polaris can be lowkey scary), mental health, child neglect (Harry's childhood will be talked about) and death

Warnings: This book will contain mature content such as violence (Harry Potter kind of violence and Polaris can be lowkey scary), mental health, child neglect (Harry's childhood will be talked about) and death. Aside from that, the typical warnings such as language/swearing. If any of these topics trigger you, please don't read the book as I will not put extra warnings in every chapter. You're responsible for your own media consume, I will not be held accountable for what you read.

By the way, if someone is open to make a more appealing cover for the book, you're welcome to do so as that is really not my strength.