𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 weeks, Polaris had been updated frequently about what's happening at Hogwarts

Through the communication notebook, Harry has told her about all the things happening at school such as Firenze, a centaur, now teaching divination. The former professor has been fired by Umbridge. Harry told her that he met Firenze in his first year already as he watched Voldemort, then in the body of former Professor Quirrell, drinking unicorn blood. He told her that Firenze remembered him and they were 'foreseen to meet again'. Polaris told him then, that getting the respect of a centaur is extremely hard and that he should be careful not to lose it. Apparently, Firenze had been banished from his herd for working for Dumbedore and can now not go back into the forbidden forest.

Harry also told her Firenze had asked him to take a message for her. At that, Polaris was surprised. She was never in the forbidden forest, let alone had she ever met a centaur. But Harry told her that Firenze had read it in the skies, that the last Black has to be careful and that a certain star knows about her existence. Harry told her that Firenze said she should be more careful in the wizarding world, especially in the ministry. Firenze hasn't said more and so Polaris just accepted it and told him to say 'thank you'.

The biggest thing Polaris didn't understand was that she didn't know why he gave her, or Harry for her, a warning. She didn't know him nor did she know how she deserved the warning but she accepted it nonetheless. She wasn't dumb, she knew not to disrespect a centaur; they are smart and wise creatures.

Aside from that, Harry's teaching has been quite helpful so far. They are conjuring patronuses at the moment and Harry told her they were doing a great job. Polaris told him jokingly to teach her next and she could just imagine the shock on his face as he learned that she hasn't been able to conjure a patronus yet. Polaris told him that she didn't have a strong enough memory for it, whether real or not.

He also told her Umbridge found out about the D.A. As he was in the headmaster's office, Umbridge was in there with Dumbledore, Fudge, Kingsley, an auror named Dawlish, McGonagall and Percy Weasley. Dumbledore took the fall for Dumbledore's Army and then disappeared after stunning the ministry officials, including Kingsley, and he's been the ministry's enemy number one ever since. Now, Umbridge is Hogwarts' headmistress and she invented the Inquisitorial Squad.

The ways of communication are now under strict monitoring too and Polaris told him that as long as Umbridge didn't know about this notebook, she can't monitor that. So, whenever Harry has something to tell Remus or Sirius now, Polaris would take the message via the notebook. Same for Ron, his brother's and Ginny in case they want to talk to Molly, Arthur or one of their brother's and for Hermione who occasionally writes letters to Polaris.

Another thing the young boy has opened up about was his occlumency lessons with Snape. He talked about the memory of Snape in which the Marauders bullied him and Polaris told him gently that she knew the memory.