16

I couldn't see him in the dark, but his voice alone was making me feel better. I felt awful for not being able to return Taehyung's feelings. I will feel even worse once I have to tell him. I'm only assuming, but he won't be happy about it. He seems like a nice guy who will understand, so at least there's that.

'Well, the date was really fun. We went to that lasertag place where you and I used to go after school. Mrs Hong asked about you.' I chuckle. 'After we went to mini golf. He even did the typical romance thing where he tried to teach me how to play. You know where the guy hugs you from behind and all that.'

I stopped talking for a moment, but Jimin gave me a push, 'It sounds like it was fun. What was the issue then?'

I take a breath and keep telling him about it. 'Well, I don't know myself. I like him, he is nice and kind and funny. He treats me really well. He was always smart and friendly. He is obviously handsome. All around, he is an amazing guy. But he is just not my guy.'

'There is nothing wrong with that. You can't just fall in love with anyone you want. It's not how it works.' Jimin laughs very quietly

'I know. I just feel bad that I can't even like him in that way. You know, that he makes me feel excited or something.' 

'Don't worry. At least you realized it on time. Imagine if you started really dating and then you figured it out. You will be okay, he will too.' I feel Jimin's hand trying to find me in the dark, pushing my hair back a little

'I trust you. I'll tell him next time I see him.' I say qiuetly

'You're surprisingly good at this.' He chuckles. 'You've never even been on a date, or had a boyfriend, but you're acting like you had 10 relationships behind you.' He finds it amusing

'I don't know about that. I have no idea what I'm doing.' I laugh at myself. 'Maybe it's just easy being around him. Or maybe it's the fact I had you around so I'm comfortable being around guys.'

'That could be true. But not every guy is the same.' He sighs

'I know. If I manage to find someone who treats me half as good as you, I'll marry him.' I joke

'No. He has to treat you better than me.' He sounds a bit more serious now

'I think I won't be able to find that.' I click my tongue and he chuckles

'Did the practice pay off though?' He means the kiss

'I hope so. I didn't ask for feedback.' I respond chuckling. 'But he did smile and say he wanted to do it for a while, so I'm guessing it's all good. You were right though, everyone is different. He didn't kiss me like you did.'

'I did tell you that. Different people.' He sighs. 'Are you feeling better now?' He asks

'Yes, thanks to you.' I smile knowing he can't see me

'Let's get some sleep.' He shuffles, coming closer to me. I know he can't see me, but he can feel how far I am. I shuffle over a bit closer as well until we meet in the middle of the bed. This bed is huge.

He pulled me so I'm laying on his arm with his other arm around me. I was really comfortable until I moved my head a little and found his face to be a lot closer to mine than I thought it was. I was just trying to adjust the pillow, but moving so close to him caused me to brush my lips against his. I barely grazed him.

'Shit, sorry, I was just trying to fix the pillow. I promise I wasn't trying anything.' I start quickly apologizing, panicking.

He starts laughing making me question what is going on.
'Don't worry, I know it was an accident. You barely touched me, that wasn't a kiss. Calm down, your heart will jump out. I can feel it on myself.' He still chuckles