iv. beach parties and a backstory

——————————chapter four,  beach parties and a backstory !" AND IF A GUY TELLS YOU YOU'RE PRETTY, RUN THE OTHER WAY, OKAY? "( season one, episode one, summer house )[ part three, tw ]——————————

——————————
chapter four, beach parties and a backstory !
" AND IF A GUY TELLS YOU YOU'RE PRETTY, RUN THE OTHER WAY, OKAY? "
( season one, episode one, summer house )
[ part three, tw ]
——————————

When Juliet agreed to go to this party, she hadn't known they were going to sneak out, and even after Jeremiah's many assurances that they wouldn't get caught or be in trouble, she was still a little on edge as the five of them climbed into the Jeep.

She wore a different outfit from earlier, it was a short baby pink dress that hugged her torso and flared out at the waist, there were a few butterfly clips in her hair and she really did look cute, like she stepped straight out of a 2004 rom-com.

Her, Jeremiah, and Steven were in the backseat, she was in the middle, nerves growing, she kept telling herself that she just needed to remember what Steven told her, stick by them, have fun, and stay cool, he also had told her she was a total babe and that she would fit in fine. But she was still nervous.

Jeremiah picked up on this fact when right before they left she asked him if she could just stay home, but he was having none of it, she was going to have a good and normal night, and he knew she wouldn't regret it.

Her leg bounced up and down as she stared out the window on Steven's side, she really didn't want to go, her friend was wrong, she wasn't a party girl, any potential she had was gone. Now all she seemed to be was a walking sob story.

Jeremiah's hand found it's way to her thigh, pushing down gently so she would stop bouncing her leg so much, "You're gonna be fine." He whispered, "Just relax, have a good time."

As the Jeep rolled to a stop, they all piled out, seeing numerous other teens carelessly partying on the beach, they all formed a small circle around Juliet, "Alright," Steven rubbed his hands together, "Tonight you become one of us, an official partier, are you ready?" She nodded with determination, "Okay, good, now remember, stay loose, have fun, don't drink, and if you meet a cute guy don't bring up the whole kidnapping thing, that's totally like a fifth date thing."

She gave him a nod, "Okay, I got this, I'm a teenager, now I have to act like it."

She turned to Conrad next, "Just be careful." He told her.

She gave him a nod before turning to Jackson, "Stay close, don't go home with anybody, and if you are going to wonder, which we all know you will, take someone in this group with you."

She nodded one more time and looked at Jeremiah for the last part of her pep talk, sure they all treated her like a child, but in a way she was one, "Stay away from boys," He pointed a finger at her, "Trust me, they're very bad, any boy that's not me or your brother is bad news."