Bonus Chapter Challenge 3.0+

WELL NOW, 10k and 20k didn't take long, did they? I'm back, y'all, and I'm not done with bonus content yet. In fact, I'm having so much fun with it that I've decided to continue this for further read-count milestones. With a twist. 

More on that in a second. 

In case you missed it, I marked this book complete with a challenge for myself and a promise for my readers: If Red Rover hit 10k reads, then 20k, I'd post pre-determined bonus chapters for you all to read. For free. Because this is the first book I've had that's hit these kinds of milestones with such an avid readership, and bonus content is fun. 

Well. Red Rover  has been hurtling past these milestones like a runaway train. Which means we're now looking at milestone-triggered bonuses for 30k-100k reads. This time, though, I'm opening up the floor to you guys. 

What kinds of bonus content do YOU want to see?

Drop your suggestions in the comments below! See someone beat you to an idea, or post one that you also like? Reply to their comment with a like, a +1, or any other show of support! You're also welcome to elaborate on each other's ideas. Backstory, sidestory, fluff scenes, maybe even an AU... the content doesn't even need to be narrative. If you want to hear about my writing process or any other background on this book, ask away!

My only hard boundary is no X-Rated content. Author over here is ace as hell and does not touch sex scenes. I'm also unlikely to write non-canonical pairings—I see you Calico-Patrick shippers in the comment section! I love you guys  😂  Anyway, any member of this book's cast is fair game. So is any point in the timeline, though "Birth of a character," or "Married with kids" are likewise less likely to interest me. I love my YA chaos disaster queers, if you couldn't tell. 

I'll select the final bonuses based on what gets the most votes, but also what I think I'll have the most fun writing. If I see support for non-narrative content, I'll pair it up: one narrative and one non-narrative bonus for the same milestone. If your idea doesn't make the cut, don't despair. There will be more milestones down the road. That failing, go forth and write your fanfic: I will not stop you  ❤️

Interested in any of this? You can help this book out! Recommend it to a friend! Add it to your reading lists! Vote on all its chapters! Comment on your favourite parts! Reading lists in particular make a major visibility difference on Wattpad, especially if they recommend a book personally. In short, any little thing you do will help, and I will thank you from the bottom of heart for all of it. 

You can do all those things anyway if you want to, but I like having a little reward at the end to say thank you. See you all when the next milestone comes—and don't forget to comment or vote on your favourite bonus ideas!

 See you all when the next milestone comes—and don't forget to comment or vote on your favourite bonus ideas!