Chapter II, "A poet's fate"

This chapter describes Gushiken Fumihito as a one of three main characters in the story. You'll know a little bit more about him, so at least, you won't be confused about him and his personality.
___________________________________________

Did I went on hiatus, not telling anyone about it?

Yes

Am I sorry for it?

Yea.
___________________________________________

As I've said, I'm sorry for leaving my book without a word, I just forgot about it ^^"

But I'm here, and ready to write again, and will soon enough draw all the designs for him, and other characters 😉

But now, let's get started, since I really have a lot of inspiration and motivation.
___________________________________________

•The main personality trait that Fumihito has is his charisma and charm. Him being poet also adds point to it.

•As a younger brother, he had to follow the family tradition, after his older brother, Ichiro, but refused to go the same path as the rest of his family, deciding to be a famous poet, in which he succeeded, because his books with poems and other poetry stuff have one of the highest sells in Yae Publishing house.

•Had a few conversations with Kazuha, and now gives him ideas for his haikus.

•Instead of listening to his brain, listens to his heart. That's why he broke his bones so many times as a kid. Dw, he's fine.

• "Good opinion, one small issue. I am in your walls"- Fumihito to anyone who dares to bully Y/N.

•Everyone thought he was gay, because he only showed physical affection to Akito. He even said "I love you" to him (canon, I was naku weed)

•Don't talk about Kamisato family (especially Ayato) in his presence. He holds a personal grudge against them (mostly Ayato), and no one knows why (Ayato defeated him in onikabuto fights, and now mad at him. Still thinks his sister is much kinder)

•Despite being a poet, his first flirt attempts were bad.

•"He's a 10, but-" He's 0. And I want to kiss them so bad.- Fumihito to Y/N

•On one of the dates with Y/N said: "Admiring the view. Wow, this mad sure does have a vulnerable looking throat, doesn't he?" He knows that man was arrested for sexual harassment against almost everyone, who's single.

•Friends with Heizou. Like, friends.
___________________________________________

I guess that's all for now. I'll write about Ichiro later, so don't dare to miss me too much, ok?

Bye :D