Pyramid Head

Blood is thicker than water, but cum is thicker than blood. That is what your whore mother had always told you growing up. You knew all to well that sex sells. Men all alike only wanted one thing, and it was evident by the insane amounts of money that your mother brought in every night from working the street corner.
      Those words rang in your head as you was chased down the corridor of the rotting building. You regret running away. Even if your mother brought in guys left and right or left for days on end, was that truly worse than the hell you was facing right now? You ran as fast as your legs could carry you, but you had never been athletic in the least. After years of depression brought on by your living situation, you neglected to stay in shape, and now you could reap what you sow.
     Your lungs burned as your legs tried desperately to carry you to where you needed to go. You screamed from the stinging pain of it all. It was horrible. Between your quick, frantic breaths and the acrid stench of this corridor, you couldn't make out what was worse. If your body wasn't trying to save itself, you surely would have laid down and just died right about now.
     You remember what had brought you to this fucking place. You finally had enough of your mother being a damn slut. It was 4 am and you had school. Most people would be asleep at those hours. She expected the same from her mother or for her to at least be gone, but no, she was spread out on the couch taking dick where everyone could see. It was revolting. You had dropped your bags and bolted out of the door, not caring where you went, how you got there, or even how you would survive. You just didn't want to stay there.
     You was a rose that bloomed from concrete, but her concrete was a dead father who popped pills until the pills popped him back and a mother whose legs stayed open more than a 7/11. How could they expect her to live like this? Maybe it was for the best that she was being chased to her death in silent hill.
     She came here thinking that is was deserted. Perfect place to live for the rest of your life if you are trying to stay gone. I learned quickly that it was full of worse than my mom spread eagle on the couch, and it was worse than finding your father, blue in the face, with an empty pill bottle in his hand.
     I was in Silent Hill. This was a factory for nightmares. You couldn't turn a corner without being face with things that even satan couldn't face without trembling.
     I covered my head after hearing the sirens wail. I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut, but then I saw him. He stalked toward me like a predator. His body was ripped and massive. He was built like an olympian. He could've been a god had he not been splattered in screams and torment.
     He swung his blade as if it were light as a feather. He was king of this place, evident by the way the other monsters I had seen just moment before scurried away, and those that dared to stand in his way, no matter how accidental, was killed like it was habit. On top of his head was his own crown to signify his place in the hierarchy  of Silent Hill, and that was the pyramid he had for a head. He thus earned the name Pyramid head.
      That is how I found myself here, running down the hall way and meeting a dead end as I clutched my head screaming. I was not going to survive this and my mother would never find me. Would I even go to heaven or was I predisposed from birth to be damned to hell?
     He reached me, raising his arms over his head, ready to swing. I suddenly thought about my mom's words, and as much as I tried to be the opposite of her, I would fail in this moment. So what if I strayed form my beliefs for even a second? She would die anyways, and nobody would be here to see her momentary lapse in character.
     In a last, desperate survival attempt, she pulled her shirt down to expose her breasts. She slammed her eyes shut not wanting to see the blade coming if he did decide to kill her, but after a few seconds, when she felt not a single sear of pain, she slowly opened her eyes.
     He dropped the giant knife, and it hit the ground with a loud clang. I winced at the sudden noise. I heard a low throaty growl come from him, and I shivered at it.
     "You can do whatever you want with my body, you can keep me as a sex slave for all I care, just please do not kill me. Please!" I begged, taking my shirt off completely to further emphasize that my words held the truth.
     He put a rough palm up to my left breast and began to stroke the nipple of it softly. My breath caught in my throat at the gentleness of his hands. A growl left his lips as he stared at the hardened buds that were placed on her chest. HE held his hand under the right one, just simply feeling the weight of it in his hands.
    The good thing about being fat was that you often got big boobs to go with it and that was enough for her because right now those fat boobs were saving her life.
     "Does this mean you will take me up on my offer? I will be good to you and you only." I shifted around, trying to get up, " I will message your shoulders. They probably hurt from carrying around that big knife all day." I rambled on giving an awkward laugh.
      He took his hand from my chest and shoved me back down against the wall. I fell with a whimper. GEtting the message, I stayed still, not wanting to make him mad. He gave a low growl that sounded like approval. That gave me some hope, if I could seduce this giant, the king of SIlent Hill, then I had a chance of survival.
    A long, slithery tongue came out from underneath the pyramid, and licked up the side of my face. He reminded me of a puppy giving affection. I cupped his head in my hands, as his tongue trailed down to my nipples. His tongue swirled around the hard peaks, earning a moan from my plump lips. He continued to slobber on my nipples, earning illicit moans from my parted lips.
    I put my head between his shoulder and his neck as his tongue trailed down, stopping at my buttoned jeans. He took the leather belt and fabric into his hands, tearing it away. He was ravenous, and I was the only thing that could satiate him. The pants fell in tatters around my floored body. He wasted no time sending his tongue to my most private parts.
     THe slimy appendage slipped around my clit, giving it a nice message. My virgin body, bucked at the sudden jolt of pleasure. I clung to his massive body, shaking.
    I could see why my mother did what she did. if this was just the appetizer, I could only imagine what the main course felt like. Moans filled my ears, and I realized they were coming from me. I felt like an inexperienced prude the way I handled myself, but he loved it. He sounded almost prideful that he could make a girl unravel in his arms.
    It snuck up on me before I could register the knot in my stomach unfolding. I threw my head back, a scream leaving my mouth as my eyes were wedged open from pleasure. I rode out the high before my body went limp against his massive body. My arms falling to my sides as he retracted his tongue. I gave a whimper of protest from the lack of pleasure.
     He dropped my body to the ground, not bothering to be gentle. He was a tall man, so the fall was not a short one. I stood up on my feet as he put a hand on my fluffy hair, pushing me down. I hit my knees, feeling the cold ground below me. I was face to face with his crotch and suddenly I understood. He wanted to be pleasured too. I pulled his robes off, "I hope you know that I have never done this before, it may not be like your thinking."
    He said nothing, instead he placed his hand on my head and pushed me down onto his massive erection. I choked and gagged around the girth of it. It was so fucking thick, the taste wasn't anything like I was expecting. For women to suck dick so much, you would think that it tasted good or something. This was very bitter, and kinda sweaty. You expected worse from the thing, seeing as how he looked like he had never showered.
     He was not considerate of the size of your throat. HE plowed his way to the back, shoving it past your teeth repeatedly. His hands stayed on either side of your head, "guiding" it over his cock how he wanted you to suck it. He did most of work for you, all you had to was hold your pretty little mouth open and gag on his thick dick.
      You stayed there on your knees, the metal grate of a floor was digging in to your chubby legs as you kneeled in front of the hulking giant. YOu closed your eyes, but that didn't stop the tears from running down your face. You told yourself that they were just tears of joy. Joy that you would live to see another day even if that day was filled with taking the cock of this beast.
     You didn't feel the tich ropes of cum shoot down your throat. He was so far in your face that  it would take his fist being shoved down your throat to feel something more than what was already there.
     He slid his dick out of your throat, and you felt your windpipe constrict back down to it's normal size. You held your throat, wincing at the feeling he left behind. He shot his cum right in the back of your throat, making you feel like you had congestion.
      A moan ripped through that pyramid head of his and reverberated in your ears. You had done a good job. He picked you up, swinging you over his shoulder. Your body jiggled with every step you took, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard with every hulking step he took. You hung limply over his shoulder. You had no more will to fight. Your body felt used, and you hadn't even fucked the man yet. He took you to a room that was ladden with hooks and other torture devices.
     Fear was etched on your features when you saw the devices. Scared he was going to torture you, your breath hitched in your throat, "Please don't hurt me!"
     He put you down, shaking his head. I gulped hard, waiting for the lash of a whip or a blade to pierce my skin. Instead he forced my hands out infront of me, palms up. I closed my eyes thinking he was going to slap me like a nun. A cold object was placed in my hand, and he closed his fingers around mine. I opened my eyes in confusion. Why didn't he slice me?
    He began to breathe heavily as he guided your hands and the blade to his chest, then up to his collar bone. He pressed the knife to his collar bone and then tapped your hand with his palm. You looked at him confused, "Do you want me to cut you?" He nodded.
   You dragged the blade across his body, making little cuts where he told you. His body sank into the wall, as another groan ripped through his body. He tugged your frame onto his, and you put the entire weight of yourself onto him.
     Your entire body was red with pleasure and delight. Your bare pussy was laid against his naked body. You ground against his body, leftover come mixed with new precum was smeared in your delicate slit that was already soaked with your own wetness. A mewl left your lips at the feeling.
     He took the knife out of your hand, and grabbed needles off the table. He rubbed his nipples to get them hard, and then handed you the needles. He once again pressed your hand to the spot that he wanted you to deliciously hurt. You held his nipple between your forefinger and thumb, you gave it a gentle twist. His hips bucked beneath you, sending shockwaves through your body. You readied the needle by his nipple, and stuck it through. A shudder ripped through his entire body, and it felt like vibrations against your sopping pussy. "Please, it feels so good." You begged, leaning your body against his.
     He nodded, grabbing handfuls of your plush, fat ass and roughly lowering it down onto his girth. You screamed in pain at the hard stretch. You gripped his shoulders, not knowing that your nails had begun to dig and make him bleed. HE moaned at that, and now that he knew you would hurt him if you were slammed down onto him, he began to frantically shove his cock into you.
     Primal was the only word you could think of to describe such a man. He was not gentle at all, and he had no intention of being. He was a force to be reckoned with like this. Your titties bounced against his chest as you clutched his body for dear life. Your jaw clenched as you buried your face in his chest.
    You felt something slither between your cheeks and into that tight little hole that nothing could fit in it. He made it fit. he stretched your tiny little asshole out to the point it was just as painful as your sopping cunt, but there was an edge of pleasure to that feeling. The odd feeling of his tongue slipping in and out of your ass, coupled with his cock pummeling your pretty little pussy, made your body go limp against him. You could feel your next orgasm building up in the pit of your stomach.
     He stopped.
     He stood, flipping you around to face away from him, he reinserted his tongue in your ass, and you suddenly knew why the position changed when he slid his cock into your tight, wet hole. The way he curved, hit you right in your g-spot.
     A scream left your lips as his appendage made its rounds decimating you. You smiled a loopy smile. He growled behind you, mostly out of approval. Your poor body was so cockdrunk that you didn't even notice the orgasm that ripped through your body. You gripped his arms, shaking as he made no attempts to slow down. He plowed through your orgasm, with no regard to what might actually feel good.
     You can't complain. You did offer to be his pretty little fuck hole as long as you got to survive. After this you wouldn't mind it, you were so stretched out that no man could ever be with you, so either pyramid head or death, and pyramid head didn't seem so bad.
     Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as he final wave of your orgasm fizzled out, but they shot open soon after as he gripped you tighter, and slammed you down with newfound speed. He hammered into you sweet spot, earning the most delightful screams from you cock sucking lips. "Ahhh...pleas-don-ah!" You screamed as your pussy began to quake.
     You thought you would break from how rough you was being fucked by this giant, but it seems he broke first. A roar left his helmet as your body shook under it all. He pulled out, his cock still coming and spraying his seed all over your body. YOu looked down, curious, only to get sprayed in the face by a splash of cum. You licked your lips tasting his salty goodness.
     His tongue came around, licking the rest of his cum off your body. He cradled you against his chest as he walked you to a gurney in the room, and he place your naked, shaking body onto it and patted your head. Your eyes automatically close, and you tried to sleep.
     THe sirens woke you up, and you shit up to see Pyramid head walking out the door, "Wait!" You reached an arm out to him. HE stopped in the doorway, looking at her, "Will you be back? Does this mean that we have a Deal? Will you keep me alive in exchange for my body?" HE nodded before walking out the door.
     That nod was all she needed to feel at ease. She now had the protection of the most fearsome monster in all of Silent Hill. SHe finally felt good, but the last thought before she fell asleep made the world around her collapse into her own mental darkness that was worse than anything this physical place could conjure: SHe had become just like her mother, giving up her body to survive,