Chapter 3: Bed Games and..trouble?

When they arrived at Dream's house, Dream got out of the care and opens door for George. George immediately jumped on his and kissed him on the cheek.

D: What are you doing?
G: Just kissing you dummy~ *he giggles*
D: Yeah...okay.

They walked into the house. Dream takes off George jacket and placed it on the hanger.

D: Do you want anything to drink or eat?
G: no thank you Daddy *he sat on the sofa*
D: eh- yeah okey. Whatever.

Dream went upstairs and came back after a while in a tight shirt and tight jeans. George just couldn't stop blushing and having dirty thoughts. Dream sat down next to him and opens George's chemistry book.

D: So what do you have a problem with?
G: this.. *he points at a random topic and looked at him with puppy eyes*
D: Okey..we can handle this *he smiles*

George wasn't really listening to what Dream was talking about. He was just looking deep into his eyes and listening to his deep, sexy voice and looking at the way Dream moves his hands while talking. After a while George pushed Dream on the sofa and gets closer to him slowly like a cat.

D: Wha-What are you doing? *he blushed*
G: Oh~ just want to have some time with my kitten~
D: Ex-excuse me?..

George started to unbutton Dream's shirt and George put his head between Dream's boobs. Dream was all red, and didn't know what to do. After couple of minutes George started to slowly go down and take off Dream's jeans.

G: Let's see how long is your friend~
*he takes Dream by his dick and starts to squeeze it*
D: Ahh~! *he moaned loud*
G: Hmm~ I think it will be like 30cm~ *he squatted in front of Dream's crotch and starts to suck on his dick*

After a while when George was sitting on the sofa and eating, Dream was walking around nervously, and just couldn't stop.

G: Calm down man...I just wanted to make you feel good honey~
D: MAKE ME FEEL GOOD?! You're a teenager and I'm a 23 year old man!
Oh my god...
G: Ugh...I just can't take it with you. You are so dramatic darling. Come here and just relax
D: Uh..

Dream sat down on the sofa and George sat behind him and start to massage his back very carefully. Dream was so stressed that he fell a sleep immediately and fell on the sofa like a dead housefly. After some time when he woke, he could hear very loud noises from the living room. He put on his sweater and slowly starts to walk down stairs. When he saw what is going in his house, he thought his head gonna explode. A whole freaking party was going on there. Dream walked there angrily and took George by his neck and took him on the hallway and pins him to the wall by George's neck.

D: What you think you are doing?!
G: I-I just wanted to have a little party
D: A LIITLE PARTY?! WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!

He let him go and went on the stage and took the microphone.