Prolue

as my Father King Jude called me into his office, i felt a chill going down my spine.
i knocked on door, once i heard the my father's muffled voice i took a deep breath and opened the wooded door. My father looked at me with a hint of joy in his eyes. "Lucy, The Young King of the Light Dragon Kingdom has agreed to marry you" i just froze on the spot, i can't marry someone i don't even know and plus i'm secretly inlove with a man i had meet not long ago how ever my father would probably kill him if he ever found out. i'm brung back to realtiy when my father speaks once again "you will be meeting him in a few days and the maids have already back your things, you are how ever allowed to bring one servant with you" my father points to the door meaning i have been demissed and can go. i head over to the servant qurters to find my personal maid and best friend MiraJane Strauss. i knock on Mira's door which she opens in just a few seconds. She just smiles at me "hey Lucy, what do you need?" i just smile back and say "well i have to go to the Light Dragon Kingdom to meet the young King and my Father said i could take someone with me and was wondering if you would come with me" Mira thinks about it for a sec and agrees to it. "be ready with your stuff at the palace bright and early"

The next morning

right now i'm getting ready for my jorney to the Light Dragon Kingdom, Mira comes in to my champers and starts to pick out a dress for me

"thank you Mira" i greatfully told her with my signuture smile. Mira and me head to the front of the palace were the Carrige was waiting with all our luggage packed on it