!009!

love me sum summer dd osamaa babyyy🤭

✧༺✞༻∞
!CONTINUED FLASHBACK!
Essence Marïe Perez
August 20, 2022
Harlem Apartments📍

after i went in the room i grabbed my glock 19 that my brother gave me as a birthday gift a while back and tucked it on my waist walking back out my crib.

"if nobody give me my shit ill blow yall whole shit back." looking at everyone in the circle. "u wont" crystal says boldly.

this bitch really annoying😐

"oh really" i say pulling it out and putting it under her chin. "someone better gimme my shit or its her body on y'all hands" i said looking at her in the eyes.

nobody said anything.

"y'all think i'm playing?" i asked with the gun still on her chin.

the fact nobody was saying anything had me fucked up.

"dd should have it" she said looking at him.

pussy bitch🤣

i took the gun and pointed at him. "give me my shit dd" i said with my eyes burning holes in his body. he just smirked like he was unfazed by the gun in his face.

"im not fucking playing with u" i said getting closer.

"fuck this" i say abt to fold his shit in.

"here". he said throwing the chain at me.

i grabbed it and put it in my pocket.

i pointing the gun to his head.

"next time u try that shit dont have me ask u more then once." i whispered in his ear and walked away into the house.

☆☆☆☆★
!FLASHBACK
OVER!

(yall forgot it was a flashback huh🤭)

!PRESENT TIME!
September 15, 2022
Harlem Apartments📍

"after what happened im not fucking with him." i said bluntly "u pulled a gun out on me bro, I SHOULD BE THE ONE NOT TRYNA FUCK WITH U!" dd says raising his voice.

" and i apologized for that already!" i said standing up. "sit down twin!" ddot says pushing me down. "listen i get where u coming from but u gotta understand i've never gotten close to anyone after i lost my grandmotha, and me and u really had a bond until u fucked it up by not telling me u had a bitch." i said.

"i understand that but-" "i know u said u were gonna tell me but it would've been to late." i said cutting him off. "what u mean by to late?" he asked

"never mind" i said not wanting it to get
deep considering everyone was around us.

"nah speak ur mind mh" he said

"i liked u a lot ever since we started hanging out more i really fucked with you, i wouldn't never had kissed u if i wasn't jacking u. so u telling me would've made me distance myself from u and it would've made everything weird. when the whole situation happened i cried, it hurt to put a gun to ur head and you know that but in the moment i didn't care. i never wanted to cut u off  i just didn't want to fall in deeper." i said completely forget abt everyone around us.

"why u just aint tell me ma?" he said "she don't like expressing her feelings ever since the thing wit her moms it really fucked her up.." edot said to dd.

i came back to reality realizing they were still around us.

i just got up and walked to my room, i was so embarrassed that i shared my feelings with him.

like i said previously if u get me to express any type of feelings in any way type of way ur lucky, and when i do i just feel like people use it against me.

as a WEAKNESS.

i didn't wanna be around them i started to shut down and the last time that happened well its a long story for another time.

"essence" edot said knowing what was happening.

i closed my room door and locked it, and just layed down trying to not think abt it.

ESSENCE EXPRESSES HER FEELINGS FOR DD!!!?!

HOW YALL FEEL?

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL!!!!

NOTTI BIRTHDAY COMING UP🤭

MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!

WHERE DDOT AT LIKE HAVEN'T SEEN HIS FACE INNA MIN?!?

YALL SAW DOTTY LIVE ON TWITCH
AND DD PLAYING STEP DADDY SO HE CAN GET NEAKY WITH THE MOM🤦🏽‍♀️🥲

I WAS DEAD ASF💀

ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS🤓

i didn't read anything over so tell me abt any mistakes guyyyyysssss🙀

xoxo, reneeproductions🖤.