Ch8 Settling Down In Circhester P3

(WARNING: Reader does have some shards of ice fly at her but she does NOT get hurt and only her coat hoodie gets ripped. Thank you to everyone who suggested names. I could only pick three so here they are: Scoliopede: Girl- Venom, Mightyena: Boy- Night, Glacian: girl- Rena.) 

A Date.

You were going on a date. WITH GORDIE....OK!! NO PRESSURE!! THIS WAS ONLY YOUR FIRST EVER REAL DATE!! Granted you weren't AS freaked out as you'd thought you'd be, but you chalked that up to still being really tired at the moment he asked you, and the fact that Gordie was actually a really nice person and you didn't really feel too nervous around him. But that didn't mean you weren't super nervous being a date! But why would he ask you to go on a date with him in the first place!? Sure you guessed the two of you had become somewhat friends lately, but you didn't think that would be enough for him to want to date you, and it's not like you liked him like that back. He was really nice, and cared about people, and yeah maybe he was REALLY nice looking and he saved your life and he was really gentle-

.....

.......

.....Oh no-

You immediately had Sparky emergency call up Sonia who was more confused on why you were calling her in the middle of the day but when you explained (three times in a row because you were panickily rapid firing your situation and Sonia had to have you repeat yourself to her), Sonia only chuckled over the phone and said one thing.

"Just be yourself. Can't go wrong with that."

Gee. Thanks a lot Sonia. Solid advice usually but you could've used a bit more advice other than that! UGH!! Well no time to worry about that now. You had something else to worry about for the moment. Sigh. No use worrying over it now. ...You should take your pokemon out today and gather supplies. It's been a while since you did that, and you had nothing else to worry about for the rest of the week, so you just sighed and slipped on your coat and beckoned for your trio of pokemon to come with you. Which they were happy to do so. You had to gather a few things to do your projects with anyways. Pokeballs being one of the key items. Why? Well to put it plain and simple because you were going out to catch some pokemon! Why? Well because it was one of the harder tests for your battle studies class you decided on doing next year of course! One of the final tests was to capture three pokemon and submit proof you did so. So if you could catch three pokemon and have Sparky record it, then you could just show the professor your videos and not have to worry about it later. How did you know this? Well-... Emerald of course. One night before you had a big exam last year.

"UGH!! You won't believe what they're having me do NOW!!," she complained to someone on the phone again not letting you get ANY sleep that night again in the room next to you. "That so called battles instructor wants be to get three pokemon.....*scoff* No, Mother. I can't get them from that stupid rotomi system. She wants us to go catch them 'in the wild'!! IS SHE CRAZY!? I'd get lost and freeze to death out there! Or some nasty critter's going to bite my face off!! That's why I'm having Jackson do it. What's the use in having a boyfriend if he can't help me catch a few pokemon.....No I'm not going to keep them unless there's any value. I just need them for the grade. ....Yes. I do want you to do that. ...How?...Hm. I don't know. I can always stage something. Don't worry. They'd buy something like that if I can think of something. Just pay them and leave the rest to me."

Of course she was cheating but you didn't want anymore drama and you figured karma would strike her for her actions. Turns out...You were RIGHT about that but wouldn't know until much later. In the mean time you were just glad to step out into the fresh air. It was nice out today. The sun was shining in the sky, and sure it was still cold as the norm in Circhester, but the air smelt fresh with the scent of pine trees and you let out a big sigh letting the steam of your breath be seen.