Blue Exorcist

Character Claim (Taiga Aisaka for Toradora):

Disclaimer: BESIDES FACE/CHARACTER CLAIM AND GENDER, NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME AS TAIGA'S ORIGINAL CHARACTER!! ALSO, ALL CHARACTERS WILL BE THE SAME AGE AS THEY ARE BUT IN 2022 SO THEY ARE BORN IN 2006!!

Name: Ichika Hirai

Age: 16

Birthday: May 27th, 2006

Zodiac: Gemini

School: True Cross Academy

Role in Anime: Friend of Rin Okumura, Girlfriend of Yukio Okumura, Supporting Character

Fun Facts:

-Ichika gave Yukio a knot on his head when they first met

-Ichika is older than both Okumura twins by exactly 5 months

-Ichika knows a lot about the twins considering that her father is a half demon

-Before he got possessed by Astaroth, Reiji shiratori was the boyfriend of Ichika

-Ichika's family is quite rich since her mother is a singer and her father is a poet

-Rin and Ichika originally hated each other but agreed to get along for Yukio

Short story:

In the car

Rin has been worried about his brother for about 4 days now, despite not showing. It seems as if he has lost any happiness that he had left. Rin was about to finally ask his brother what was wrong but then he was interrupted by the driver telling him they arrived at school. After exiting the car Yukio spots Ichika's friend, Mina Nakamoto. He rushed up to her to ask her a question. "Mina. Do you know where Ichika's been?", he asked worriedly. Then it hit Rin. Ichika has been gone from school for about 2 weeks now. Mina's face turned pale when she heard his question. "I'm not allowed to tell you anything.", Mina responded in a cold tone about to walk away. Yukio rushed beside Mina as she walked begging her to tell him. "I'm really worried about her. It doesn't make sense for you to not tell me.", Yukio argued. Rin noticed Mina was at her breaking point and looked like she wanted to slap Yukio so he pulled his brother away. "Let's just try stopping by her house after school to see if she's home. Okay?", Rin suggested. Yukio muttered an "Okay." and walked off to his class.