'"The FIRST Battle"'

Kreek's POV

For the past months or so i have been doing amazing, now that i stopped hiding, everyone welcomed me again. I was also invited to the RB Battles Season 3 Competition. I was so excited to be playing again, and having a great time with Tanqr. Some of the last years players didnt make it this year. Dylan had to back off last minute because of some problems, and Ashley couldn't make ot because she was visiting family. I wish we could all be together like in the finals.

But nevermind that, i need to focuse on getting to the finals. Its the first day of the Season 3 and a lot of people got tickets this season. I do not know why but i guess a famous guy came to watch me fight ThinkNoodles. Out of the blue Sabrina And Dj came out.

Sabrina:
Oh! Hi Kreek!

Dj:
Sup-

Kreekcraft:
Hey, its nice giving me a chance in the competition.

Sabrina:
Excuse me! Your always welcomed to join.

Kreekcraft:
Thank you Sabrina. Oh and Dj

Dj:
Yea?

Kreekcraft:
How is it going with Russo??

Dj:
Well to be clear Kreek, he is.... Acting strange

Sabrina:
Yea. He wrote some stuff on the wall saying "Dont trust Russo", Dj said it isnt his handwriting, and mine is not.

Dj:
But.. Why would Russo write "Dont trust Russo"?

Kreekcraft:
You do know that you have a detective?

Sabrina:
Who?

Kreekcraft:
... Me-

Dj:
OH yea

Sabrina :
Well  get on the case then. Me and Dj have a lot of work to do so see ya in about 2 hours when the tournament starts. K?

Kreekcraft:
Yup, see ya!

Sabrina and Dj Said their Bye's and i went to practice.

As i was walking to the changing room, i saw Flamingo, Denis and Jayingee talking about something. Tho i needed to put my bags i just ignored them and walked pass them.

In the changing room there is Pinkleaf, Calixo, Jackeryz, Bandites, ThinkNoodles, PghLfilma, Ominous Nebula and Tanqr.

Of course there where the girls but they had a different changing room.
I think there was Leah Ashe, IamSanna, Ibella and Megan.

But back to the guys, i got a headpat from Tanqr, it was cute but i aint telling the judges i am his Boyfriend so i pulled him by the hoodie and told him to not do that.

Kreekcraft:
Don't do that, people will think we are boyfriends now!

Tanqr:
So?

Kreekcraft:
So people dont get suspicious of us. I am letting you win to the semi-finals but not in the finals. Got it

Tanqr:
'kay pumpkin

People where already looking at us, tho they thought we where saying some bad stuff to each other but no.

2 hours later

Finally the tournament began, i and ThinkNoodles got to go first in my personal favorite game Piggy, we where both Piggy experts so, a fair match.

Me and Him started in a 1vs1 special map designed by Minitoom. I got ahead not knowing what i was doing and moved on the final map. I finished the map under 10 minutes and got the first point.

We played best of 2 and who ever wins this moves on to the semi-finals.
ThinkNoodles got ahead and i was stuck on the wires, but i moved quickly. Me and him where at the last map and had to look around the map for simbols, the Piggy Dj was chasing me but ThinkNoodles got Bonked by the Piggy, i didnt had much time amd tries guessing the pattern. Not a single ome worked but i tried and tried, and i got one. Leaving me to go to the Semi-Fianls.

-------------------------------

Yay. Finished it right at news year. Welp happy holidays.

And uhm. Anyone interested in some Kreek and Tanqr action., 😏