Friends

We were done eating. Jade hadn't talked any time about Tori, we just had fun conversations and we laughed a lot. It was time to go to the theater it was near the restaurant so we walked to it.

Jade's POV

"Oh my god is that Cat?!" Did I ask clearly not wanting her around. I just wanted to be alone with Beck, no one around, especially not Cat 'cause since we broke up she keeps trying to fix us up. I took Beck's hand, what was probably not my best idea, and dragged him in a small street behind a garbage can "What was that for?" Asked Beck surprised "Look, hum, I just didn't want Cat around." "Why not?" "Because ugh she always tries to fix us up and I just wanna be with you... Alone, ya know." I said my last three words very quiet "As friends of course." Did I say quick after that "Don't worry I understand." Did he say while stroking my arm.

Cat's POV

I was walking to Robbie's house and I'm like 99% sure I just saw Beck and Jade. And a cute little puppy, puppies are so cute and adorably and little and cute, oh wait I already said that hi hi. Focus Cat where could Beck and Jade go too, I walked into a small street "Oh there you are." Did I say happily, finding the two behind a garbage can "What were you guys doing?" Did I ask "I hum saw something on the ground and wanted to see what it was, but, hum, it was only a bubblegum package." Said Beck "Oh okay, you guys are having fun?" "Sure." "We're gonna be late for the movie so bye Cat." Said Jade while she grabbed Beck's arm and dragged him to the theatre and I smiled.

Jade's POV

I can't believe Cat actually believed Beck's horrible lying, really for an awesome actor, he's a horrible liar. We were finally in the theater.

Beck's POV

We bought tickets, only the movie was a romantic horror movie, ugh, why? But it didn't matter, we're just friends, so what could happen? We bought some popcorn and drinks and walked into the movie room. We sat down and waited for the movie to start "You're having fun?" Did I ask her "Yes a lot." Did she say and she smiled at me, I was glad she was being all nice with me because I've missed seeing her like that.

In the middle of the movie Jade suddenly put her head on my shoulder, she fell asleep, she told me she didn't sleep well last nights because her brother has some sleeping issues so he cries in the middle of the night every single night and for Jade this movie wasn't really scary so I understand she easily fell asleep.

Jade's POV

I suddenly heard a lot of people standing up and the lights were on again. I realized I had my head on Beck's shoulder and quick removed it "I slept?" Did I ask Beck "Yup." I briefly smiled at him and we stood up walking to his car. We sat down in the car, I asked him some stuff about the movie and we were just having fun conversations.

Beck's POV

We were at Jade's house right now "Here we are." Did I say "Kay. Bye." Did she say and walked out the car and started walking to her front door, but suddenly she walked back to the car, opened the car door again and leaned too me and kissed my cheek "This was a fun day." Did she say, I smiled at her and she briefly smiled back and this time she really left. The entire way home I kept smiling and realizing how much I missed hanging out with her. And I'm really excited to see her sing at the Full Moon Jam in a few nights tho.