introduction

Flippy worked on setting up the camera and sat back and waved softly

Flippy:"hey my names flippy and welcome to this ask thing, my therapist says this might help me be more calm about stuff"

He smiled and turned his head when the bedroom door opened as before him was a familiar pink porcupine

Flippy:"hey flaky! How r u?"

Flaky:"im good what ya doing?"

Flaky walked over and sat by flippy on the bed

Flippy:"im doing what mt therapist calls venting videos, they are basically videos i can vent to when im feeling off"

Flaky:"sounds odd"

((P.s i do not have my own drawings of what the 2 look like in my book but this imagie is for refrence and the drawing is not mine also idk if flaky is male or female so im making it a he who likes to dress very girly and sounds girly))

s i do not have my own drawings of what the 2 look like in my book but this imagie is for refrence and the drawing is not mine also idk if flaky is male or female so im making it a he who likes to dress very girly and sounds girly))

Flippy:"it is but im hoping it helps and stuff"

Flaky:"well you can vent a little later i got dinner made"

The bear before flaky perked up happily and hurried to the kitchen and flaky giggled softly and waved by to the camera before turning it off

((Ik there will be miss spelling plz ready bio to understand why, i will try and take time to fix the errors when im free and also feel like to, also enjoy the book! Also HTF aka happy tree friends and its characters arent my orginal creations this is a alternate AU and it is my orginal theme and stuff plz enjoy the story and the following story/ask contains gore and other mature themes not suitable for younger people please read at your own risk))