CHAPTER TEN

[Small smut warning between '5 hours earlier and present time']

When Klaus woke up from his nap he had insisted they stop at a hotel for some odd reason. Unlike Rebekah, Margot knew exactly why he wanted to stop and she quickly denied his request by driving past every hotel. 

"Wait," She said, earning a quiet groan from the hybrid. Rebekah glanced between the pair, she was confused by their relationship. She was even more confused when she watched Margot drag her brother's body out of the warehouse.

It was an odd sight to say the least. Rebekah, however, thought it was quite hot. So before Nik and Stefan woke from their naps the two women had their fun in the passenger seat.

5 hours earlier

"We don't have much time," Margot whispered against Rebekah's lips, the blonde sitting in her lap.

"If he wakes up, we'll tie him up and force him to listen. You said you wanted him to suffer, didn't you, love?" She questioned between kisses.

Margot smirked, "Oh you're bad, Rebekah. That's just plain evil."

The blonde woman smiled as she ripped open Margot's green t-shirt revealing the slightly torn black lingerie Klaus had given her earlier that day.

"Was this for him?" She questioned as she cupped Margot's breast, gently squeezing the mound of flesh earning a moan.

"Yes," She whimpered, leaning forward, chasing the lips of the blonde, yearning for them to be on hers yet again.

Their lips connected once again. It was passionate and messy as Margot tore off Rebekah's top, leaving her in a lacey red bra.

"Fuck me," Margot whispered. The blonde woman was perfect.

"That's what I'm doing, love," Rebekah answered cheekily as she nudged the brunette's pants off, settling between her thighs.

The Mikaelson's really had a thing for thighs, Margot's especially. Who could blame them though? Thighs are the way to heaven.

"We shouldn't do this," Margot whimpered as Rebekah's tongue came in contact with her clit.

"Then why are you enjoying it so much?"

Present Time

"Where are we?" They heard Stefan groan from the back of the truck.

"Mystic Falls," Klaus answered as he opened the door, revealing the high school.

Stefan's eyes widened at the sight. He glanced back, seeing Margot exit the truck. "Maggie," He whispered before speeding over to her, "Are you okay? He didn't touch you did he?"

Rebekah refrained from saying 'no but I did' as she watched Stefan cup his daughter's face, checking for any visible wounds.

"I'm fine, dad. How's your neck? He got you pretty good."

The vampire glanced at Nik muttering a harsh, "Sore," Before looking back at Margot, "Have you turned? Are you hungry? Did they feed you? Are you tired? Oh, you must be it's been hours-"

"Dad," Margot cut him off.

"Yes?" He whispered, not taking his eyes off her.

"I'm okay. I ate before we left and I slept half the way here."