chapter 26

Happy New year!!
My year is been happy and sad, I'm still sad that yugo is gone and mayuzumi Kai, axia krone , but we had to move on  and continue on supporting our other livers, they probably have a good life right now so yeah!

Anyways have a good year! and hopefully next year no more livers leave the company let's all Enjoy this final moments of 2022 GOODBYE 2022 AND WELCOME 2023

Two chapters in one day!
_____________________________________________________
I woke up, I already see sonny awake, he was in his phone, then he sees me awake, he closed his phone and pat me in the head, " good morning how are you feeling?" I smiled at him , " morning I'm good".

The doctor came in and told us that I'm good to go home, we Excited the hospital and went to his car, the car ride was fine, we talk about a few things, it made me happy now that I remember everything.

He Park his car and we head inside his house, we seat on the couch
" wanna meet up with the others?" He ask readying his phone , " sure" I give him a short response, " I'm going to take a shower" I head up stairs and went to the bathroom.

Sonny's P.O.V

I called Emily and told her that Alban wants to hangout up , I also told her to tell the others as well, while I wait for alban to be done, I watch a movie to pass the time.

~A couple of minutes later~

Alban was finally done and it was my turn, after I was done, I got ready and we went to the park, where all of us was going to meet.

I could tell that Alban was nervous
" You alright?" He looks at me " yeah I'm fine", I only nod , and we waited for the others, just seconds later they are here.

"Guys!" We heard a female voice yelled, we looked at the direction where the voice came, and we saw Emily, fulgur, uki and Yugo.

"Hey guys" I wave we seat down and talk about a few things, I looked at Alban giving him the look if his ready to tell them, which he only nod his head and talk again with yugo.

"Um guys, alban wants to tell you guys something" everyone was silent and looks at Alban, I held his hand to calm him, " I-i have my memories back.." he looks at the ground then looks back at them with a smile.

Everyone was speechless but the suddenly Emily hugged Alban , " im glad!" Emily said, fulgur pat his head with little tears in his eyes, uki smiled at him yugo put his hands on Alban's shoulder while he kept smiling.

I was watching the whole time,  we then started laughing, I never want to end this moment, Alban was thinking the same thing.

They went to a restaurant and talk about more things, they were happily talking that they didn't even notice that someone was watching them.

____________________________________________________________
There is only a few more chapters left then this book is really close on ending