Our Little Angels

It has been roughly a couple years since Zack and Rachel met. They are both grown adults now and are married with their own little family. They have a son and daughter whom of which each share a trait from each of their parents. They decided to leave most of their old lives behind and start anew. So they now live in a house just outside of a small town far from the city.

Of course they don't socialize a lot with everyone in town, especially the neighbors. Rachel got a job as a seamstress in a little boutique in town. And she even helped Zack get a job at a lumber yard. He was annoyed with the job at first because his coworkers would act all buddy-buddy with him. But he found the job enjoyable when he would operate the sawmill's, Rachel made sure to remind him to not get too carried away.

And as for the kid's they go to the school on a normal basis, Rachel make's sure they get there on time and Zack make's sure to give the kids a little prep talk everyday before they leave for school. "Okay, and if anyone messes with ya, or gets in your way, what'd ya do?" "Kick everyone's ass 'till they start bleeding or lose consciousness." The both said. "Hell yeah!"

"Zack, please don't encourage them to be violent." She said with her dead expression. "Awe, come on Ray. I'm just telling 'em to defend themselves. You don't want them getting bullied do ya?" He said resting his arm on top of her head. She sighed in defeat. "No of course not. But I also don't want them getting suspended again like last time."

"Oh come on. That only happened once." Rachel looked at him plainly with those dead eyes and it made him sweat a little. "Tch, okay three times. But that was when they were in what? Pre-school? Or elementary school? Whatever the hell it's called!" "And yet, they still got suspended for bad behavior. I don't want you two fighting unless somebody attacks you first." Rachel told them crossing her arms. "Okay mom."

"So you want them to just take the hit like little pussy's for a while then fight back?" "No, I didn't say that." Ding. Dong. Dunn. They all turned and looked at the clock behind them. "We should all get going before we're all late." Said Rachel. Zack groans and puts his shoes on. "You kids have everything, your books? Your homework's?" "Mine's in my bag." Her son says. "Oh! I think my homework's still on the kitchen table!" Her daughter says before running off to check.

"Hurry up, we gotta get goin! Ray, gimme the keys I'll start the car." "They're on the hook right next to you." Zack looks and grabs the keys from the hook and heads outside. His son already ready puts his headphones on and follows him and gets in the car. "Okay! Got my homework!" Rachel and her daughter leave the house and head for the car. As they get in their son turns and looks at his sister as she's getting buckled. "You didn't do your homework did you?" His sister just smiled and threw her arms behind her head. "I never said I did."

"Alright who's going first?" Zack asked. "First, I get dropped off at work. Then the kids, because they still have forty-five minutes before the first bell. Then you go to work." "Well yes ma'am, boss lady." Saying that made his daughter laugh. Zack drove Ray to work and when they got there she got out of the car and the kids rolled down the back window. "Have a good day mom." Her son said. "Byeee mom!" Her daughter yelled. "Hey! Don't yell she hasn't even gone in yet!" Zack told his daughter. Rachel opened the back car door and kissed them both goodbye on the heads.

She walked over to the driver side and told Zack to lower the window. "Remember, I'm covering for Irene today. So I won't be off till six." "Again?! That Irene chick needs to get off her lazy ass and do her damn job!" "Yeah I know. Have a good day at work Zack."

As she walked away Zack narrowed his eyes and got out of the car and followed her. "Hey, Ray!" Zack grabbed her arm and pulled her back and held the back of her head and kissed her. It took Rachel by surprise but she closed her eyes and enjoyed it and held onto his arm. Once they ended their little moment Rachel looked up at Zack with her same dead expression. "Why did you do that?" "What'd you mean 'why'?! I'm your husband! And the only reason I did that was because you didn't do it before you left!" Zack yelled his face a blushing mess. "We kissed this morning when we were getting dressed, and after you got out of the shower." "Eh? Yeah so what?" Rachel lightly blushed and smiled at him. That same dull little smile she gave him the day they met.